BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ruffles® Deep Ridged Bacon & Cheddar Loaded Potato Skins Potato Chips.

Ridges 2x as deep*.

Guaranteed fresh until printed date.

Buy on Walmart
  • "They are a bit thicker cut than normal ridged chips, but they hold a lot of great flavor!" in 1 review
April K.
Portsmouth, OH
These are my go to three am snack when I am working a long night shift. They actually have a true potato skin taste
Kristy J.
Albany, MO
How could you NOT love a chip that taste like bacon and cheddar! LOVE them and will definitely be purchasing AGAIN!
Rosalyn M.
Mesa, AZ
Really taste like a loaded backed potatoe you can takes every ingredients just like you would a real baked potato
These are delicious. I definitely am not ashamed..but I could open a fresh back and probably eat the whole thing
Christy W.
Madison, AL
These chips are tasty! I love the bacon cheddar flavor, esp. in a ruffled chip that stands up to dip. Addictive!
Angela H.
New Lexington, OH
Wasn't greatest taste but wasn't bad either. You just have to try it to see if it something your taste buds like.
Virginia S.
La Feria, TX
Hell to the yes these are top die for I legit stabbed my boy boyfriend because he tried getting some like no mine
Kelley K.
Lexington, SC
I was curious to try these. They're okay. I'm picky so it's probably just me! I'm not one to love weird flavors.
Danielle P.
Love all there flavers always random flavers i eat these mostly ever day for lunchs with my snadwitchs love them
Robin G.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Delicious! I love Ruffles! I love the crunch Ruffles has. But, the flavor Potatoe Chips Bacon and Cheddar, YUMMMM