BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ruffles® Deep Ridged Bacon & Cheddar Loaded Potato Skins Potato Chips.

Ridges 2x as deep*.

Guaranteed fresh until printed date.

Buy on Walmart
  • "They are a bit thicker cut than normal ridged chips, but they hold a lot of great flavor!" in 1 review
Nicholle W.
Owingsville , Ky
Omg these are sooo good. I love anything cheddar anyways, but these are amazing. And the deep ridges are a plus too.
Lisa H.
These have become a favorite in our house. However I don't like that the bag size is smaller than the normal bag size
Patricia E.
Lancaster
Ruffles chips are the bomb. Love them especially the bacon cheddar, they taste like twice baked potatoes to me. Yummy
Lindsay T.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
This flavor is absolutely delicious! It's not easy to find in stores anymore but if you can it's a must! So delicious
Jennifer M.
These are delicious! high recommended. It tastes like a loaded baked potato. I just wish they were easier to find.
Waleska T.
Orlando, FL
Ummmm so delicious! Trust me I love food! These chips are amazing. I thought they would be nasty. Nope I was wrong
d h.
These are soooo good! The best "loaded" chips I've ever had! I can down a whole bag on my own with a lot of water.
Melissa P.
Indianapolis, IN
These chips are so good. My whole family loves them. You get the sour cream and chedder plus a nice hint of bacon.
Elizabeth P.
Rehoboth, MA
My family and I love this brand and flavor of potato chip. Every chip has the perfect amount of flavor and crunch.
Ashley T.
Lorton, VA
I love this chips, so much flavor for a potato chips, you can actually taste the bacon and I love that, a must try.