BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ruffles® Deep Ridged Bacon & Cheddar Loaded Potato Skins Potato Chips.

Ridges 2x as deep*.

Guaranteed fresh until printed date.

Ruffles® Deep Ridged Potato Chips Bacon & Cheddar Loaded Potato Skins
  • "They are a bit thicker cut than normal ridged chips, but they hold a lot of great flavor!" in 1 review
Jennifer E.
Tucson, AZ
Yum good flavor and hold up to dipping worth their price can buy almost anywhere ;) kids like them dipped in sour cream
Alyssa C.
North Webster, IN
I love these chips! Ridged chips are always better. A tip I have is eating these with french onion dip. It is so tasty!
Drema O.
Iaeger, WV
These chips are the greatest. My whole family love these. The taste is so bold and flavorful. We also like the texture.
Malin U.
Allentown, PA
These are pact with so much good flavor. Leaves you satisfied and you can taste the bacon in the chips. I recommend.
Jessica H.
I love the flavor of these chips, a great sharp cheddar flavor with a hint of smoky bacon flavor. A family favorite.
Nicholle W.
Owingsville , Ky
Omg these are sooo good. I love anything cheddar anyways, but these are amazing. And the deep ridges are a plus too.
Kaitlin P.
Morrilton, AR
I like eating Ruffles chips. These chips are bigger in size than other chips and I love all the flavors they come in.
Jessica S.
Ankeny, IA
These are the best things ever its hard to stop after the alloted "serving size" I just want to eat them all at once!
Lisa H.
These have become a favorite in our house. However I don't like that the bag size is smaller than the normal bag size
Kaitlyn L.
These are the best right when you open the bag you get this huge gust of chest aroma and the crunch+taste=amazeballs