BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ruffles® Deep Ridged Bacon & Cheddar Loaded Potato Skins Potato Chips.

Ridges 2x as deep*.

Guaranteed fresh until printed date.

Ruffles® Deep Ridged Potato Chips Bacon & Cheddar Loaded Potato Skins
  • "They are a bit thicker cut than normal ridged chips, but they hold a lot of great flavor!" in 1 review
Tosha W.
Georgetown, GA
These are by far my favorite chips by Ruffles. I like to buy a bag of these and ranch dip and they are so yummy together!
Kayley J.
Waycross, GA
These with ranch dip are the bomb! They are super durable and don't break easily when you dip thwm in your favorite dip!
April D.
Camillus, NY
One of my new favorite flavors- it tastes JUST LIKE it says! If you want something new I HIGHLY recommend these chips!!!
Jaimie S.
Walker, MI
Yum! I love the cheese flavor! This brand has the best bacon flavor of them all, and taste the most like a loaded potato
Jeanie C.
Racine
I really like this brand they're very good flavor I happen to really like smokehouse barbecue and my kids like them also
Alyssa C.
North Webster, IN
I love these chips! Ridged chips are always better. A tip I have is eating these with french onion dip. It is so tasty!
Ashley S.
Cedartown, GA
It was the best thing that i have ever put in my mouth. I think that everyone should buy it. I bought this at Walmart.
Drema O.
Iaeger, WV
These chips are the greatest. My whole family love these. The taste is so bold and flavorful. We also like the texture.
Marissa J.
My three favorite things (cheddar, bacon, and chips) all in one? Why yes! I love this flavor and this brand. Great buy.
Dana P.
Saint Louis, MO
It has a great flavor. My little ones loved them. I try not to eat to many just because they're a little salty for me.