BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ruffles® Deep Ridged Bacon & Cheddar Loaded Potato Skins Potato Chips.

Ridges 2x as deep*.

Guaranteed fresh until printed date.

Buy on Walmart
  • "They are a bit thicker cut than normal ridged chips, but they hold a lot of great flavor!" in 1 review
Estella G.
These chips are full of flavor. They taste just as good. I wouldn't say they are very healthy at all. I buy these chips at the gas station for me and my children. Very delicious and full of flavor. I buy them at least twice a week. I would recommend them to others.
Michaela W.
Hannibal Missouri
The baked potato was kinda over powering the cheddar. Cheddar and baked potatoes. We can buy this at the gas station near us. Very well seasoned, cons the chip can't fit all in my mouth. Nice flavor and very welll seasoned.
Lindsey H.
Covington, GA
These are pretty good. They have intense flavor that can sometimes be a little over powering and leave you with dry mouth but overall they’re good. They’re cheap so that’s always a plus. Good chip to take to cookouts.
Maureen R.
These were pretty good. A little artificial tasting but we all know they don't use real ingredients in the flavor powder. I think I would just stick with the simple flavors from now on, like Cheddar and Sour Cream.
Autumn R.
Ruffles deep ridged bacon and cheddar loaded potato skin chips are soooo good! I've tried other loaded potato chips and these are the best! I've bought them at Walmart. Definitely buying again!
Amber R.
London, OH
I really love the bacon flavor. I love the deep ridges as well. A lot of plain chips need a dio or something for flavor but this one really has a great taste and doesn't need anything else with it.
Melissa G.
If I could eat these chips every single day I probably would. They pack so much flavor into one chip it's incredible. Definitely not the healthiest snack but when you want to splurge, this is the perfect idea!
Sarah W.
Houston
I thought the original ruffles was good until I tried all of the new flavors like the loaded bacon flavor. I personally think it's affordable and very very delicious because who doesn't love bacon?
Christin O.
So satisfying! These chips pack the perfect amount of crunch and are bursting with flavor. Everytime my family has picked up a bag, it hasn't even lasted a whole night.
Jazzy W.
If you haven't had these then your missing out; especially with ranch dip! The hidden Valley ranch dip is the best with these! Warning, you won't be able to eat just one!