BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ruffles® Deep Ridged Bacon & Cheddar Loaded Potato Skins Potato Chips.

Ridges 2x as deep*.

Guaranteed fresh until printed date.

Ruffles® Deep Ridged Potato Chips Bacon & Cheddar Loaded Potato Skins
  • "They are a bit thicker cut than normal ridged chips, but they hold a lot of great flavor!" in 1 review
Dorothy T.
Mount Vernon, KY
In the mood for a snack you should try these chips .They do have the taste of bacon and cheddar. One is definitely not enough
Angie I.
San Francisco, CA
This product was interesting. The taste was a little weird at first, but if you're a bacon lover then I think you'll love it
Neelam M.
Troy, MI
Absolutely delicious but makes your fingers very messy! I enjoyed these chips with ranch and other dips. Surprisingly cheap!
Shania L.
Fredericksbrg, VA
LOVE LOVE LOVE! They're like heaven in my mouth. Flavors are vibrant and burst as soon as you taste it. Great on the go snack
Alieda K.
Ponca City, OK
I love the taste of bacon and cheese so it a perfect chip for me. It also strong enough if I decide to add a dip to the mix.
Rhonda M.
Winfred , SD
Love these chips!! They have a pretty good taste that isn't overwhelming. These are one of only a few I buy only for myself!
This product is wonderfully tasty, at first I was nervous about trying them but once I did it was like a mouthful of flavor.
Staci B.
Crooksville, OH
Great flavor, and crunch. Love Ruffles brand when using dip, doesn't break as much as other brands. Holds the dip well too.
Elise H.
Taylor, MI
The flavor of the chips is very good but I don't like how deep the ridges are. They hurt my teeth and mouth when I eat them
Kayla A.
Winston Salem, NC
Love love love these chips! They actually do taste like a loaded baked potato it's hard not to eat the entire bag at once!