BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ruffles® Deep Ridged Bacon & Cheddar Loaded Potato Skins Potato Chips.

Ridges 2x as deep*.

Guaranteed fresh until printed date.

Ruffles® Deep Ridged Potato Chips Bacon & Cheddar Loaded Potato Skins
  • "They are a bit thicker cut than normal ridged chips, but they hold a lot of great flavor!" in 1 review
Alysia S.
Fulton, NY
OMG i am a big fan of Ruffles potato chips! out of all of them this flavor has to be the best in my opinion. I'm craving some right now
Stephanie W.
Marshfield, WI
Delish flavor, kids like them, and we have chips for lunch almost every day Its a chip, crispy, crunchy, awesome delicious goodness .
Kacy C.
Ruffles are my favorite chip brand because of the way they make their chip base. Their flavors are also really strong and delicious.
Rachel G.
Greenville, NC
These were better than I expected however for me they left a bad taste in my mouth afterwards so I probably wouldn't buy them again.
Courtney B.
Prince George , VA
These chips are a great snack for when you're feeling a bit hungry but don't want a big meal. They're easy to grab and eat on the go.
Sarah S.
Mason, OH
These were pretty good, although I did not like the more bacon flavor over the cheesy flavor. It really just tasted like bacon to me.
Jessica c.
Meadowview va
I love all ruffles chips. This one has great flavor and is one of my favorites. I would recommend my friends and family to try them.
Dana A.
Odessa, TX
Deep equales more flavor equals happier me i would savour the chip and flavour even though the calories are high but totally worth it
Jennifer B.
Safety Harbor, FL
I like the flavor of these chips. However I don't like the deep ridges. They are too deep and sharp. I ended up cutting my mouth up.
Destiny D.
Theses are one of my favorite chips!! I love them! They taste just like bacon and cheddar loaded potato skins! It's so delicious!!