BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ruffles® Deep Ridged Bacon & Cheddar Loaded Potato Skins Potato Chips.

Ridges 2x as deep*.

Guaranteed fresh until printed date.

Ruffles® Deep Ridged Potato Chips Bacon & Cheddar Loaded Potato Skins
  • "They are a bit thicker cut than normal ridged chips, but they hold a lot of great flavor!" in 1 review
April P.
Greenfield, WI
I really like the flavor of these chips and they taste like what you would expect them to. You can only eat a few though because it can be too much.
Cassandra T.
I love these chips. You can taste every single flavor from a loaded baked potato. The deep ridges hold extra flavor and that's a big plus in my book.
Candace B.
Scottsville, KY
They actually taste like you're eating a baked potatoe! I still prefer the classic cheddar & sour cream, but these are a tasty way to mix things up.
Racheal C.
These are amazing. A little high in fat but a great splurge snack. The ridges really are deep and hold up to virtually any dip that comes it's way.
Ana Karen R.
Westbury
I love ruffles it remains me of my childhood I'm Mexican and I have to put hot sauce sorry . I love the combination with the strong cheese flavor.
Mary O.
New Brighton, PA
I love the cheddar sour cream and onion but these are so much better. I could eat the whole bag! Perfect if you are having people over for a game.
Megan O.
WATERBURY, CT
I thought these loaded chips were okay. Sometimes chips with multiple flavors can be overwhelming and it's better to stick with simpler flavors.
Gabrielle A.
Mcminnville
Omg!! These is creative and a good flavor. I love bacon and cheese chips and these you can dip into anything. I love eating them with sour cream
Matilda Y.
Glendale, AZ
These are literally addicting, if you don't wanna gain like 20 pounds then don't buy these lol but other than that they are amazing I love these
Maysa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love Ruffles, but i think i prefer them plain. i bought these once just to try, and the bacon and cheese both taste fake. still love the brand.