BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ruffles® Deep Ridged Bacon & Cheddar Loaded Potato Skins Potato Chips.

Ridges 2x as deep*.

Guaranteed fresh until printed date.

Buy on Walmart
  • "They are a bit thicker cut than normal ridged chips, but they hold a lot of great flavor!" in 1 review
Elizabeth B.
Fenton, MO
I love these chips almost as much as the old tater skins chips from keebler. Thayer arr very flavorful, and do a good job of giving the flavor advertised.
Sheena W.
Pinckney, MI
Let me just say yum!! These are so tasty :) I'm a total chip lover and these chips are up there on my list ! I leave some in the center consol of my car ;)
Marie M.
Bardstown, KY
The Ruffles Deep Ridged Potato Chips Bacon & Cheddar Loaded Potato Skins are my husbands absolute favorite. This is go to snack for every event we host.
Bria N.
Normal, AL
Awwww! nothing like Ruffles chip, you can't have just one! this chip is awesome. jam packed with crunch Bacon and cheese flavored potato chips.. love it
Jessica P.
Eagle Lake, FL
My husband is addicted to these things! They taste good and are a great snack. Although we wouldn't say they are healthy they are good tasting. Cheap to.
Madalyn C.
munford, tn
My boyfriend LOVES THESE SO MUCH!! I swear if it is a holiday they expect to receive one of these!! They are perfect for a snack but not healthy at all.
Lydia E.
These are so good, I like this flavor and they have a nice texture but they still need to stop having to much empty bag space so they only get 4 stars
Destiny Q.
Evansville, IN
I love ruffles in genral but these are my favorite. its funny cause i don't like poato skins but on the chip i do. they have tons of defferent flavors!
Jessica D.
These chips are really good. My husband brought them home to me for the first time and I didn't want to try them but then I did and they taste so good.
Tiara S.
Terre Haute, IN
Not something I would normally ho for but paired with a chicke bacon ranch sub on flat bread and it wad just what i needed yo fufill me and my belly