BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ruffles® Deep Ridged Bacon & Cheddar Loaded Potato Skins Potato Chips.

Ridges 2x as deep*.

Guaranteed fresh until printed date.

Ruffles® Deep Ridged Potato Chips Bacon & Cheddar Loaded Potato Skins
  • "They are a bit thicker cut than normal ridged chips, but they hold a lot of great flavor!" in 1 review
kathryn w.
My favorite chips !!!!These are so good and addicting .This is definitely my go to snack, weather it is after school or on the road these are one of my favorites .
Crystal N.
Eugene, OR
These are a wonderful delicious indulgence. They are thick enough to hold a bunch of dip and pack a lot of taste onto a little chip. I can and will eat the whole bag.
Lynn L.
san dimas, CA
I love ruffles, i love bacon and i like cheddar cheese potato skins! this i didn't like that much. it was way too salty and i didn't find any bacon flavor in it. disappointed
Brilynn  H.
These chips are pretty good, you can tell there's a bacon flavor in there ! They're thicker than the normal Ruffles and more flavorful. My favorite flavor is the sour cream and cheddar though!
Laura O.
Tinley Park, IL
Lots of flavor for sure. I love the regular cheddar Ruffles, so I really like these that have bacon flavor too. I buy them every now and then, just not every week.
Melissa D.
Omaha, NE
My favorite is sour cream and cheese. I felt the flavor on these were a little fake tasting and didn't taste true to what they were going for. Ok. But not my fav.
Aurielle  I.
Hilo, HI
Oh my goodness these are so good! I ate the whole bag myself. I am a suckered for a good chip. Ruffles has a great crunch, add in this ridiculously good flavor and you get a winner.
rebecca m.
New Port Richey, FL
This is definitely a chip bag to get from the gas station. The smaller the bag the best you are this flavor is addicting and the chips are a thicker cut then normal ruffle cut.
Alicia C.
Rincon, GA
Ruffles has come out with some amazing chip flavors. This one happens to be my favorite. Go ahead grab a bag that sounds god and try it. You're not going to be disappointed.
Madeleine L.
These are so good! They kind of taste like barbecue chips. My friends seemed hesitant to try them at first, but once they tried them they couldn't stop eating them.