BY RUFFLES

Ruffles® Deep Ridged Bacon & Cheddar Loaded Potato Skins Potato Chips.

Ridges 2x as deep*.

Guaranteed fresh until printed date.

Ruffles Deep Ridged Potato Chips Bacon & Cheddar Loaded Potato Skins
  • "They are a bit thicker cut than normal ridged chips, but they hold a lot of great flavor!" in 1 review
Naia G.
Iowa City, IA
Loved the flavor of this chip. Loved the deep ridges. It honestly tasted very oniony to me for some reason but I very much enjoyed the flavor of this chip. I expected it to taste like the regular loaded baked potato ruffles but the flavor was a bit different.
Tylina H.
Belfry, KY
Foodie Expert
These are some awesome chips! I buy these at least 3 times a month. Everyone in my household loves them too. I usually pick them up at Walmart. I love how they taste what they claim to be! We will definitely keep buying these.
Dee B.
Wooster, OH
Foodie Expert
Ruffles is a classic brand of chips. All of their flavors are very tasty. This is not a snack that we keep in our cupboards at all time, but we do buy several brands of ruffles when we have guests over. There is something for everyone.
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Foodie Expert
I must admit that these are some pretty good chips. Not my favorite...but good. I’ve bought them once or twice, only if I’m looking for a different flavor profile than what I’d normally choose (sour cream & cheddar!!!). If you’re craving a baked potato and don’t feel like cooking, then these are pretty close to it.
Hazel S.
Jacksonville , FL
By far my favorite favorite chips ever (though I only find them every once in a while). They taste like real cheese and yes real bacon too! Just the right combination of both. I will continue to repurchase these.
Lanae S.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm addicted to anything that super crunchy. Doesn't matter if it's a salad or some extra fried chicken! That being said when it comes to these chips, every bit of my addiction is satisfied. These chips are super crunchy & has more seasoning on it due to the deep ridges. This flavor especially is really good for cracking open a cold one with the boys!

I know some people can't handle the amount of crunching you have to do to swallow these chips. So they might not be a good fit if you don't like the jaw work (lol)
Mike Z.
Parma, OH
Foodie Expert
When I saw bacon on the bag I immediately purchased these. The imaging and wording on the bag were about the only thing that impressed me. These chips taste like any other cheese coated potato chip on the market. I was hoping for an in your face bacon flavored cheesy chip experience ! Needless to say, I was a bit disappointed.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
Foodie Expert
I just got through buying a bag of these for the house, and they're already gone! we love this flavor in our home, and it truly has a loaded baked potato taste to it. they may not be a health snack, but they sure are a go to snack for me! i recommend dipping them in the fritos bean dip for an even better taste
Korina W.
Northampton, PA
I had a great experience trying ruffles extreme. The flavor was enjoyable. The chips were large and crispy and contained a fair amount of flavor powder on them. I did take notice that they had slightly more flavor powder on them than a regular flavored chip, but I did expect more than what was present. It was good but I think it could have been better.
🅱abaook S.
my mouth watered at the sight of these upon the first time seeing them. it was love at first sight, and I was ready for it. these taste like if god and and a potato had a child. or somewhere there was an explosion at an awesome things plant. the specifics are not important, just. buy these.