BY RUFFLES

Ruffles® Deep Ridged Bacon & Cheddar Loaded Potato Skins Potato Chips.

Ridges 2x as deep*.

Guaranteed fresh until printed date.

Buy on Walmart
  • "They are a bit thicker cut than normal ridged chips, but they hold a lot of great flavor!" in 1 review
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Foodie Expert
I must admit that these are some pretty good chips. Not my favorite...but good. I’ve bought them once or twice, only if I’m looking for a different flavor profile than what I’d normally choose (sour cream & cheddar!!!). If you’re craving a baked potato and don’t feel like cooking, then these are pretty close to it.
Hazel S.
Jacksonville , FL
By far my favorite favorite chips ever (though I only find them every once in a while). They taste like real cheese and yes real bacon too! Just the right combination of both. I will continue to repurchase these.
Lanae S.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm addicted to anything that super crunchy. Doesn't matter if it's a salad or some extra fried chicken! That being said when it comes to these chips, every bit of my addiction is satisfied. These chips are super crunchy & has more seasoning on it due to the deep ridges. This flavor especially is really good for cracking open a cold one with the boys!

I know some people can't handle the amount of crunching you have to do to swallow these chips. So they might not be a good fit if you don't like the jaw work (lol)
Mike Z.
Parma, OH
Foodie Expert
When I saw bacon on the bag I immediately purchased these. The imaging and wording on the bag were about the only thing that impressed me. These chips taste like any other cheese coated potato chip on the market. I was hoping for an in your face bacon flavored cheesy chip experience ! Needless to say, I was a bit disappointed.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
Foodie Expert
I just got through buying a bag of these for the house, and they're already gone! we love this flavor in our home, and it truly has a loaded baked potato taste to it. they may not be a health snack, but they sure are a go to snack for me! i recommend dipping them in the fritos bean dip for an even better taste
Korina W.
Northampton, PA
I had a great experience trying ruffles extreme. The flavor was enjoyable. The chips were large and crispy and contained a fair amount of flavor powder on them. I did take notice that they had slightly more flavor powder on them than a regular flavored chip, but I did expect more than what was present. It was good but I think it could have been better.
🅱abaook S.
my mouth watered at the sight of these upon the first time seeing them. it was love at first sight, and I was ready for it. these taste like if god and and a potato had a child. or somewhere there was an explosion at an awesome things plant. the specifics are not important, just. buy these.
Carissa S.
Anything with cheese is a win in my book. I could easily eat this entire bag in one sitting, the flavor is so good and the chips have plenty of flavoring on them! I don't know how they get the flavor of bacon and cheese potato skins down perfectly but they managed to do it.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Foodie Expert
These chips have the best flavor of this flavor can taste all the flavors it's like that exactly what your eating at meal so good and I never eat without dipping it in sour cream
Jenna S.
Moses Lake, WA
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite chips, because they are full of flavor. They really do taste like a fully loaded bake potato! The only problem I have is that they don't come in a bigger bag. I would certainly recommend this brand of chips to anyone.