BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

With crunchy ridges made to stand up to even the thickest dips, RUFFLES potato chips bring epic flavor and snack satisfaction to any get-together.

• Would these taste good with ranch dip??? Never tried thes...1 Answers
  • do these really taste like hot wings?1 Answers
  • On a scale of 1-10 (10 being extremely hot) how hot are t...1 Answers
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
If anybody can find these for me please let me know. When they first hit the shelves I was stoked at the time because I could essay anything hot that I wanted. But these literally tasted like buffalo wings and let's just say I made buffalo chicken with mashed up chips as the flour and they delicious.😘
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
O-M-G!! When my husband opened up the first bag of these ever and I tasted that first chip ever, I think I actually swooned. They're thick and crunchy, and really quite hot, but you just can't stop eating them! I will actually eat a whole big bag myself! I've told my husband he's not to buy them anymore,.... then I tell him off for not buying them.. you know how it is. YES!! I HIGHLY recommend these.
Jasmine D.
Opelousas , LA
Review for: Ruffles® Deep Ridged Classic Hot Wings Potato Chips 7.5 oz. Bag more...
THESE CHIPS ARE AMAZING. If you love hot wings you will love these chips. They may not be the healthiest, but who cares. They taste amazing. Surpassed my every expectation. Would recommend. Ruffles never disappoints.
Sidney D.
Wagoner , OK
Ruffles® Deep Ridged Classic Hot Wings Potato Chips I can't find these chips anywhere and I haven't been able to in years but they are the best hot wing chips I have ever tried!! The cheddar sour cream ones are classic, but these are the best!!
Nikki B.
Bardstown, KY
I absolutely love these chips everything about him except they can be a little bit spicy I wish the spice was tone down just a tiny bit where you can taste more of the flavor and not so much of the Heat
Melissa R.
Review for: Ruffles® Deep Ridged Classic Hot Wings Flavored Potato Chips 2.375 oz. Bag more...
Usually I am not a fan of anything spicy but every now and then I get a craving for spicy snacks like chips. This was a last minute purchase near the cash register and definitely an impulse buy. I wasn't sure if I would enjoy this particular item since I am a huge foodie. If an item says hot wing flavored, it better taste close to if not just like hot wings. To my surprise, Ruffles deep ridged hot wing flavored chips taste pretty darn close to thick potato chips that have been covered in hot wing sauce. The thick ridges held the flavor better than the original ridged chip. I was almost upset I only purchased the small bag but then again, I was glad I didn't' get anything larger or I may have eaten the entire bag at one time. I really enjoyed the deep ridged chips so much I will be trying other flavors the next time I hit the grocery store.
Lilian R.
San Antonio, TX
A long while back while driving through corpus I found these chips and totally fell in love with them but my passenger dropped them and I figured that I would just buy some more at another store whenever I felt like them. Fast forward a couple of weeks and I think back about the chips; so I decide to go buy them, but when I checked the isles I couldn't find them. I thought it was no big deal and I checked another store; then the same thing happened. Uh oh... I couldn't find the chips It was 4:20 and I really had a hankering for these chips. I took a cruise to 5 stores before I found them and now they are my go to chips for any Carne Asada totally recommend these chips.
Eva H.
Eglin AFB , FL
Review for: Ruffles® Deep Ridged Classic Hot Wings Potato Chips 6.875 oz. Bag more...
I munched on some of these New Ruffles Deep Ridged Buffalo Wild Wings Classic Hot Wings Potato Chips, and I must admit, I liked them. They are among some of the better hot wing chips I’ve had, and I liked these better than the previous Molten Hot Wing chips.
The flavor I immediately tasted was, of course, of hot wing sauce. It was tangy, spicy and had a decent cayenne and vinegar flavor. Key point: it was also NOT SALTY, which I appreciated. Sometimes hot wing chips are sunk because the addition of waaaay too much salt kills the experience. Not here.
Shaileen A.
Bremerton , WA
These chips are delicious. They taste like the real deal wings. They aren't over the top spicy but just enough to get the hint of what a real hot wing would taste like. The texture is amazing too! Nice and crunchy and all the chips have a great amount of seasoning on it. I would definitely recommend this brand and flavor for sure!
Dee P.
Got late night munchies? But don't want to eat something heavy?! Ruffles has came to save the day! I've never tasted something so realistical to an actual hot wing! These are great if you love wings and spicy foods🤗 The "ruffle" adds an extra crunch and the spicy powder gives your mouth a nice spicy tang! They're not unbearably spicy and aren't too messy. I definitely would recommend to my spicy food lovers out there!
Justine C.
Haslet, TX
Where can you buy these? I've never seen them at any of my usual grocery spots.
Brittney P.
Orlando
do these really taste like hot wings?
Stevie R.
Sheridan, AR
Would these taste good with ranch dip??? Never tried these but I want to and I'm think ranch dip with them!
Idelkys M.
On a scale of 1-10 (10 being extremely hot) how hot are these?
Stacey M.
Do these really taste like Buffalo?