Food & SnacksSnack FoodsChipsRuffles
Ruffles Deep Ridged Classic Hot Wings Potato Chips

Ruffles® Deep Ridged Classic Hot Wings Potato Chips

by Ruffles

With crunchy ridges made to stand up to even the thickest dips, RUFFLES potato chips bring epic flavor and snack satisfaction to any get-together.

These are my all time too fav chip. They’re so delicious and taste just like hot wings!
Do these really taste like Buffalo?
Would these taste good with ranch dip??? Never tried these but I want to and I'm think ranch dip with them!
Start your review of Ruffles® Deep Ridged Classic Hot Wings Potato Chips!
Erica M.
Canton, OH
Absolutely delicious!!!!! The bag is less than half full which makes it a complete bummer if a buy!
morgan D.
Fenton, MO
Hot Wings is not my favorite flavor. They were tasty and my brothers liked them, I just wouldn't prefer them over other flavors.
Alexandria A.
Mesa, AZ
Ruffles are the best crunchiest chips out there! They have tons and tons of amazing flavors and they are all delicious. These are the types of chips where you loose track of eating and end up finishing the whole bag in one sitting.
Jeff U.
Parlin, NJ
Big fan of Ruffles but not crazy over this flavor. Doesn't taste very authentic and tastes forced.
Marjorie P.
Princeton, NJ
It's a good product and has a delicious taste!!! But is a little bit spice... It's a good option for snacks and it's very crunch!!!
Hannah A.
Chandler, AZ
I love hot wings so when I saw these on the shelf I grabbed them right away! I really like them! They're aren't too spicy, theyre packed with flavour though
brandi S.
Apple Valley, CA
These are good chips, the kids love them. They are more crunchy and have larger ripples. The flavor is good and unique. I does have a spicy hot wing flavor. These are not my favorite but they are good. Definitely not an original ruffle. If you like texture , crunch and flavor.... buy these.
Erin H.
Granite City, IL
These chips deliver a crunchy, spicy, mouthwatering flavor without making your mouth feel on fire!
Katherine M.
These are so good! I have a hard time finding them where I'm from but these are so crunchy and flavorful. I am smacking my lips thinking about them.
Chary O.
Charlotte, NC
I like these chips on occasion. I usually eat these when I am craving something very salty… Because these chips are very salty! They are very tangy and salty unfortunately a few bites and you’re done, or at least for me. I do wish that they were a little less tart A little more queso tasting. Also the amount of chips that are in any of these bags is ridiculous. Why is only half the bag filled? Where is the rest of the chips?