BY RUFFLES

With crunchy ridges made to stand up to even the thickest dips, RUFFLES potato chips bring epic flavor and snack satisfaction to any get-together. see more...

• Would these taste good with ranch dip??? Never tried these but I ...1 Answers
  • do these really taste like hot wings?1 Answers
  • On a scale of 1-10 (10 being extremely hot) how hot are these?1 Answers
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Foodie Expert
O-M-G!! When my husband opened up the first bag of these ever and I tasted that first chip ever, I think I actually swooned. They're thick and crunchy, and really quite hot, but you just can't stop eating them! I will actually eat a whole big bag myself! I've told my husband he's not to buy them anymore,.... then I tell him off for not buying them.. you know how it is. YES!! I HIGHLY recommend these.
Lilian R.
SAN ANTONIO
Foodie Expert
A long while back while driving through corpus I found these chips and totally fell in love with them but my passenger dropped them and I figured that I would just buy some more at another store whenever I felt like them. Fast forward a couple of weeks and I think back about the chips; so I decide to go buy them, but when I checked the isles I couldn't find them. I thought it was no big deal and I checked another store; then the same thing happened. Uh oh... I couldn't find the chips It was 4:20 and I really had a hankering for these chips. I took a cruise to 5 stores before I found them and now they are my go to chips for any Carne Asada totally recommend these chips.
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
Foodie Expert
If anybody can find these for me please let me know. When they first hit the shelves I was stoked at the time because I could essay anything hot that I wanted. But these literally tasted like buffalo wings and let's just say I made buffalo chicken with mashed up chips as the flour and they delicious.😘
Sidney D.
Wagoner , OK
Ruffles® Deep Ridged Classic Hot Wings Potato Chips I can't find these chips anywhere and I haven't been able to in years but they are the best hot wing chips I have ever tried!! The cheddar sour cream ones are classic, but these are the best!!
Kathryn F.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
Hands down my favorite chip, it actually tastes like hot wings! These chips are not too hot but definitely bring a little bit of heat and as someone who does not like hot foods I really enjoy these.
Nikki B.
Bardstown, KY
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these chips everything about him except they can be a little bit spicy I wish the spice was tone down just a tiny bit where you can taste more of the flavor and not so much of the Heat
brittany l.
Indianapolis
My favorite chips ever. Too bad all my local stores HAVE QUIT SELLING THEM. I don't know why, I know they used to be a seasonal thing but I haven't seen them in the store for like 2 years now.
Melissa R.
Review for: Ruffles® Deep Ridged Classic Hot Wings Flavored Potato Chips 2.375 oz. Bag
Usually I am not a fan of anything spicy but every now and then I get a craving for spicy snacks like chips. This was a last minute purchase near the cash register and definitely an impulse buy. I wasn't sure if I would enjoy this particular item since I am a huge foodie. If an item says hot wing flavored, it better taste close to if not just like hot wings. To my surprise, Ruffles deep ridged hot wing flavored chips taste pretty darn close to thick potato chips that have been covered in hot wing sauce. The thick ridges held the flavor better than the original ridged chip. I was almost upset I only purchased the small bag but then again, I was glad I didn't' get anything larger or I may have eaten the entire bag at one time. I really enjoyed the deep ridged chips so much I will be trying other flavors the next time I hit the grocery store.
Eva H.
Eglin AFB, FL
Review for: Ruffles® Deep Ridged Classic Hot Wings Potato Chips 6.875 oz. Bag
I munched on some of these New Ruffles Deep Ridged Buffalo Wild Wings Classic Hot Wings Potato Chips, and I must admit, I liked them. They are among some of the better hot wing chips I’ve had, and I liked these better than the previous Molten Hot Wing chips.
The flavor I immediately tasted was, of course, of hot wing sauce. It was tangy, spicy and had a decent cayenne and vinegar flavor. Key point: it was also NOT SALTY, which I appreciated. Sometimes hot wing chips are sunk because the addition of waaaay too much salt kills the experience. Not here.
Shaileen A.
Bremerton, WA
Review for: Ruffles® Deep Ridged Classic Hot Wings Potato Chips 6.875 oz. Bag
These chips are delicious. They taste like the real deal wings. They aren't over the top spicy but just enough to get the hint of what a real hot wing would taste like. The texture is amazing too! Nice and crunchy and all the chips have a great amount of seasoning on it. I would definitely recommend this brand and flavor for sure!
Justine C.
Haslet, TX
Where can you buy these? I've never seen them at any of my usual grocery spots.
Idelkys M.
On a scale of 1-10 (10 being extremely hot) how hot are these?
Stevie R.
Sheridan, AR
Would these taste good with ranch dip??? Never tried these but I want to and I'm think ranch dip with them!
Brittney P.
Orlando
do these really taste like hot wings?
Stacey M.
Do these really taste like Buffalo?