Ruffles® Crispy Fries Cheese Potato Sticks uploaded by Katty M.

BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips or fries? These timeless struggle, the eternal choice. Good news, champ, the correct answer is "both." Behold the crispy fry.

Malinda T.
Tampa, FL
These are seriously awesome. They are so addicting to eat. They look almost exactly like fries but surprisingly it's more airy than tough. Really cheesy though.
Marissa C.
Cleveland, OH
Chip had a strange scent and taste at first but after a few, I became used to it. It was a nice change of pace from the usual type of chips you see in stores.
Rocheal K.
Cocoa, FL
Wireless store shopping my daughter asked if we can get some of these Ruffles crispy fries and we just love them not a day goes by that she doesn't ask for him
Daniel G.
They are so delicious and have a taste like cheese that I love! I always buy it or buy the one that has original flavor; have cheese, water and some of salt
Asia D.
Would compare them to the cheddar fries from Andy’s. Really crunchy but packed with flavor. I️ wish they had a hot flavor. Found them in Walmart I️ believe.
Tone'Nae  B.
Overland Park, KS
So, I was super skeptical when I first saw these while on vacation but GUYS when I say these taste like legit French fries like they taste like LEGIT fries.
Monica L.
Morganton, GA
Me encantan estas sabritas siempre me an gustado y siempre me gustaran 👍👍👍me gustan también xq ansacado en diferentes sabores y combina siones para todos.
Mara W.
Brooklyn, NY
I was very disappointed with this purchase. It was not what I was expecting it to be at all and they didn't taste great either. I would not buy this again.
Tabitha M.
Guilty pleasure and super amazing one of my go to cheat day snacks . They taste just like you would imagine and always crispy . Perfect cheat day snack .
Ashley H.
Shreveport , LA
These are amazing! They are shaped just like French fries and have a thick consistency. The flavor is amazing as well! I can get enough of these "fries".
resha p.