Ruffles® Crispy Fries Cheese Potato Sticks uploaded by Katty M.

BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips or fries? These timeless struggle, the eternal choice. Good news, champ, the correct answer is "both." Behold the crispy fry.

adam m.
I thought they tasted a little bland compared to other brand's I've tasted of cheddar fries. I would say it took me a lot longer to finish the bag than of other brand's I've had.
Son muy sabrosas aun que aquí no las encuentras todas en algunas tiendas americanas si
El tamaño es bueno aun que su empaque te roba profucto ya que es mS aire que producto
Susanna T.
Crystal Falls, MI
When I first purchased this potato sticks, they did not sound that appetizing but something interesting try. Since then I have fallen in love with the great flavor.
Haley R.
Warner Robins, GA
I'm a cheese lover and I love the taste of these chips and the downside is the oil that gets on the fingers and on the lips but it's all good because of the taste
holly d.
Hamilton , OH
These are absolutely delicious! It's a mixture of a cheese fry but in a delicious, light chip! They have great flavor. The only downside is not enough in the bag!
Victoria B.
Kittanning, PA
I thought these were horrible. They smell like powdered feet to me. I bravely tasted a couple and ended up hating them. I think they could have done so much better with cheese flavor rather than toe cheese!!
Joanne S.
Riviera Beach, FL
My daughter loves these chips. They are very crispy and they have a very nice season taste of them and they taste cheesy at the same time so its like the best of both world
Rhyan W.
If you have never had these chips then you are missing out on life.These legit taste like cheese fries. with 3 times the calorie intake. >-< But yea, theses are a taste of heaven.
Grace V.
These were good chips, but they were way to salty. I'm not sure if it's because I purchased a small bag and they added to much flavoring but I couldn't finish the whole bag.
Savanah N.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are amazing! I could eat an entire bag in one setting and feel pretty satisfied but the taste makes me keep wanting more! Love the puffy cheesy goodness!!
resha p.