Ruffles® Crispy Fries Cheese Potato Sticks uploaded by Katty M.

BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips or fries? These timeless struggle, the eternal choice. Good news, champ, the correct answer is "both." Behold the crispy fry.

Valerie E.
Not a huge fan of this flavor. Taste was a bit disappointing to me because it really had a weird taste to it after awhile. Maybe to much crispy fry taste? I hardly tasted cheese flavor at all as well.
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Oh my goodness......Ruffles Cheese Fries in a bag!!! My ONLY complaints are: #1 They are VERY hard to find in So. Cali and #2 they only come in 1.4oz bag!!
Bigger bag and stock more stores with these Fries PLEASE!!!
Daianne B.
Orlando, FL
It's good. It's crispy basically everything you would want in regular chips. It is oily. It's not good for your health at all. You can find this basically anywhere, I bought it at Walmart. Wouldn't eat it everyday but it's good.
Tina F.
I love ruffles. This is one of my favorite brands and i love the new flavors. I love this flavor and if you like cheese like i do you will love theese i love cheese anything. They are delicious.
Kaitlyn V.
Pace, Fl
I love these chips they are one of my favorite snacks, the flavor is beyond delicious I wouldn't say there is a con besides wanting to eat a bag in one sitting. I would recommend this item .
Laekin B.
I'm not personally a chip fan but my kids love these & so does my husband. They don't break all over the place when you bite into them like a chip does. Good occasionally snack for the family during movies or something
Yaiza A.
Intrcsion Cty, FL
Las amo desde q las probe por primera vez. su sabor a queso me lleva a las nubes son mis favoritas con sabor a queso. Siempre que voy al supermercado las compro no puedo vivir sin ellas
Luke H.
Brooklyn, NY
Everyone loves potato sticks! These are very salty, which I like, but Ruffles products tend to be very grease, which makes me feel gross and brake out, and gets on my hands, so it can be hard if you're at work and need to be typing, on your phone, etc.
Kendra B.
London, KY
I have bought this a couple of times to try. Always thought it would be great tasting if the fry/chip was a bit softer. To hard and crunchy for my taste. But do like the flavor of the chip. Just not the hardness of it
Melissa R.
Union City
I really loved the Ruffles crispy fries cheese potato sticks .this was my first time buying them.they were great. I bought them at Wal-Mart.I am glad that they had them there. They we're very affordable.yes I would recommend them to others.
resha p.