Ruffles® Crispy Fries Cheese Potato Sticks uploaded by Katty M.

BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips or fries? These timeless struggle, the eternal choice. Good news, champ, the correct answer is "both." Behold the crispy fry.

emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

rich I like to be in the form of chips are crunchy and flavorful loved the recommend are well priced I like the presentation and packaging is resistant
They are easy to get super markets They have delicious cheese flavor
well resemble a French fry I would like to bring more content
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
I love these potato sticks. Lots of flavor and very crispy/crunchy. Tastes a lot a lot Like the classic potato sticks in the can. They're very bad for you, but very friendly to the taste buds. Defiantly one of my favorite comfort foods.
Amber R.
Astor, FL
Okay, so this one is interesting. I love them microwaved, as suggested on the package. I am not huge on the fake cheese taste. I do not really enjoy these cold, it tastes like the smell of old McDonald's fries, (you know the ones that sat on the floor of your car for waaayyy too long.) However, when heated, these things do remind me of real fries, and ALMOST satisfies my craving.
Nicole M.
Cerritos, CA
I love these. Its the perfect crispy cheese fries. I love bringing these to school as well. It is my first time eating these chips. I really think kids would love these. Its a great snack for kids to bring at school. I love them!!! I hope they make different flavor fries.
Corrine S.
Foxboro, MA
Mouth watering and delicious. I could not put the bag of chips down. I wanted to eat them all. I bought them at the local market. I would buy it again and totally recommend. Not the healthiest for you, but sure a great cheat snack.
Karla M.
Ruffles Crispy Fries cHEESE potato sticks it's an amazing product its easyyy to apply and use I reccommend this product it doesn't compare to alternatives and its long-lasting I really love it because Its nice and cruelty free, girls trust me this is amazing
Anissa T.
Barksdale Afb, LA
I saw here on the shelf and I was intrigued. I hadn't had a product like this before. Though they aren't particularly health they I do think they are healthier than actual fries. They are pretty affordable and exceeded my expectations. I want to try the other flavor I saw and see how they taste as well.
Jennifer M.
Waterbury, CT
I bought these thinking they would be like the cheese fry chips my grandpa used to buy for me, unfortunately they weren't what I was expecting, but they weren't horrible either. I would buy them again if I had a craving for them in a heartbeat, I just won't be buying them every single shopping trip!
Yesenia F.
Olmsted Falls, OH
These are so good but sooooo bad for you. They are filled with artificial flavores and colors they contain chemicals that make you want to eat more so your never fully satisfied. But like I said they taste fatty cheese and over all bad for you
Christina P.
MMMM..... These cheesy potato sticks are so good. Who doesn't like to snack on chips throughout the day or when you are traveling. These are great to eat with a sandwich or when you are watching a movie.
resha p.