Ruffles® Crispy Fries Cheese Potato Sticks uploaded by Katty M.

BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips or fries? These timeless struggle, the eternal choice. Good news, champ, the correct answer is "both." Behold the crispy fry.

Jardon S.
Montego Bay
when it comes on to snak time this is what I give my kid its a grate choice for them and is affordable nothing to worry about
Brenda F.
They have an excellent flavor. But there is much difficulty finding them in my country, you can only buy in American stores
Sthefany V.
calle archiduque alberto 9 piso 2C madrid
Who doesn't love French fries? This it's exactly like that , it taste delicious I love to buy it when my friends come over
Andyara D.
Nevşehir
Ruffles is the number one when it comes to snacks and I couldn't be happier with a pack. Cheese + ruffles? Tastes amazing.
Eunice Anne G.
Dubai
The best of the best! Lol! My all time favorite chips. Flavor is awesome. Although I wish they add more chips in the bag.
MARAVILHOSA melhor batata industrial que é um produto super maravilhoso e não tem muita gordura A marca é de qualidade !
Maggy M.
Philadelphia
I like it, but rather other brands! Tasty, ship and easy to found but didn't meet my expectations. Definitely not healthy
Dely M.
Doral, FL
Son muy ricos, deben agregar más queso y más cantidad al empaque, para que de verdad sea la mejor experiencia en la boca
ISAAC A.
Coatepec, Veracruz
They are delicious, I love them and they are my favorites. I recommend them because they are not as cloying as others.
Cassiely C.
Este item, não tem na cidade onde eu moro para comprar, gstaria de experimentar este sabor, para saber se é bom ou não.
resha p.