Ruffles® Crispy Fries Cheese Potato Sticks uploaded by Katty M.

BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips or fries? These timeless struggle, the eternal choice. Good news, champ, the correct answer is "both." Behold the crispy fry.

Wendy H.
No he probado estas papitas y me gustaría hacerlo ya que las demás que he probado son muy deliciosas por eso le doy todas las estrellitas por que son unas de mis frituras favoritas
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
This brand has a lot of different flavor options which I like, however I find that the chips are too thick and jagged I end up cutting the inside of my mouth too often.
Amanda Y.
Montreal, CA
This tastes sooooo good, its one of my favourite chips and it’s very cheap, I noticed the high calories on this food but I think it’s ok to eat it times to times, I would totally recommend this! It’s the best!
Gina L.
Honduras
I love these things. I bought them just as for something different for my lunch snacks. At first the taste and texture didn't seem right...a little heavy and a bit dry. But after eating the bag I decided I liked them.
Joyce W.
Taste-wise, these Ruffles are amazing which is why I awarded it five stars, but of course since it's chips it's not exactly the healthiest option. However, it is full of flavor and taste.
Aida G.
Toronto
Might not be very healthy but they taste great! I love the crunch and flavor! I've only bought them once but will be going back to get them again once try run out! Will certainly be recommending these to my friends!
Rafaela M.
Apenas tão saboroso! Eu amo estes e o mesmo acontece com toda a minha família! Meu marido e filho poderia comer um saco inteiro em um ambiente! É definitivamente um produto que recebe um lote de amor em nossa casa.
Cambur C.
Uhmmm Demasiado rico, ojalá este producto regrese a Venezuela alguna vez... Casi todos los productos que han puesto para este test ya no se consiguen en mi país, no sé si sea saludable pero muy rico si lo es!
Maria L.
Edmonton, Alberta
I like this fries potato chips but it is hollow inside. It is not too salty; just the right amount of flavor. Will definitely be buying this again in the future.
Nayeli G.
Esta presentación de rufles Es realmente buena aparte que tiene un sabor único e inigualable no he probado alguno otro que se parezca me encanta y es súper fácil de encontrar
resha p.