Ruffles® Crispy Fries Cheese Potato Sticks uploaded by Katty M.

BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips or fries? These timeless struggle, the eternal choice. Good news, champ, the correct answer is "both." Behold the crispy fry.

Milagros B.
There is only one word to describe this products: AMAZING. I think they are affordable compared to other similar products. I love the wide variety of different flavours they offer. I usually buy them on a regular supermarket. I think they are one of the best chip´s brand in the market because they are distinctive..
Shelby D.
They taste great! Ruffles did a great job on these! Both flavors are great but the cheese is my personal favorite. Wish the bag was bigger but that is my only complaint. They are great with lunch or just as a late night snack. I would recommend these to any snack lover!
Amanda Y.
Montreal, QC
This tastes sooooo good, its one of my favourite chips and it’s very cheap, I noticed the high calories on this food but I think it’s ok to eat it times to times, I would totally recommend this! It’s the best!
Jessica C.
Bouctouche
Well this is deff a must , good price , verry tasty  can find it at most store , i deff give a five stars for sure , verry aproval , no disapointment in this , good for everyone , pretty good u need to try it out , more then 1 kind to try ... try it all ul find one for you
Adriana R.
Me encanta este producto porque proporciona la energía y los nutrientes que mi familia necesita cada día ... y es un bocadillo excelente, lo recomiendo y siempre lo consigo.
Carla G.
MADRID
Love the taste of absolutely all the types of chips thet have, and they are all so crunchy!! OBSSESED. The only downside is that I get tired of the taste pretty easily
Gabriela Andreina Q.
Madrid
¡Me encantan! Su sabor es super rico, demasiado queso junto... Es una de mis favoritas sin duda, a parte de los Doritos. Además no solo la como sola, sino que la uso en muchas de mis comidas. La he comprado muchas veces y sin duda la seguiré comprando toda mi vida.
valeria p.
simplemente deliciosas, soy amante de los snacks y estos son unos de mis favoritos, los recomiendo a ojos cerrado aunque el único punto que podrían tener en contra es que a veces se sienten demasiado grasosas y hasta con un sabor aceitoso, no pasa siempre, pero si ha pasado y cuando es asi pierde categoria
Taylor M.
choiceland
I love chips so much. Who doesn't like food, I love food. I love these chips and I'm just going to keep writing about them because I love them so much. This don't sarcasam I just really like theses chips
Ateeqa C.
Toronto, ON
One of the more new flavours from Ruffles and has quickly become a favourite! I absolutely love the potato skin flavour chips as they have a unique taste. It's low in salt, but like most chips, is good in moderation. Would definitely recommend these chips to anyone and everyone!
resha p.