Ruffles® Crispy Fries Cheese Potato Sticks uploaded by Katty M.

BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips or fries? These timeless struggle, the eternal choice. Good news, champ, the correct answer is "both." Behold the crispy fry.

Vanessa S.
Capitol Heights, MD
These are really good. I love the flavor to these. Great for snacking something little
Brittany S.
W Bloomfield, MI
These are So good I love Chips and these are such a great snack to always have around
Laura P.
Este es mi sabor preferido desde que estoy pequeña de verdad muy buenas lo recomiendo
Madison S.
Terre Haute, IN
I tried these and I didnt like the flavor. Most weird flavor chips I dont really like
Hayley h.
These are amazing! Great flavor and a nice crunch to them. Great with or without dip!
Lyndsi D.
Edgewood, NM
I really like these as an on the go snack. They're crunchy and pack plenty of flavor
Samantha S.
Waldron, MI
One of my favorites. My sister always buys these and of course I have to eat them!!
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
These are so good! They are a little salty but definitely exceeded my expectations.
Nichole Z.
Cadillac, MI
Love these they are so good and totally worth it and buy all the time and super!
Hayley H.
Athens, AL
Love love love. I eat these a few times a week. Haha im actually eating some now
resha p.