Ruffles® Crispy Fries Cheese Potato Sticks uploaded by Katty M.

BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips or fries? These timeless struggle, the eternal choice. Good news, champ, the correct answer is "both." Behold the crispy fry.

Jacob B.
Kalispell, MT
I freaking love ruffles and salsa or cheese dip, we tend to get then when we go camping, we like then because they are salty, the are cheap being only like $3.00
Pamela D.
Ruffles Crispy Fries come in two flavors, non-cheese and cheese. I mean, original and cheese. Of course I’m going to opt for the flavor that HAS cheese. When is cheese a bad thing? Answer: never.

The thing I love about these Ruffles Cheese Crispy Fries is the suggestion that I put these in the microwave to be heated. What?? I will not be doing this, but…I guess thanks for letting us know this an option? I’ll try heating my Doritos next.
Now I’m beginning to think maybe these will take like the old crusty hard fries left in the bottom of your fast food fry container. I don’t love those. I’m worried now.
Crystal C.
Cookeville, TN
Mmmm good ..amazing. My kids eat them up like crazy. Keeps them happy so that makes me happy.awesome in lunch boxes and such .great for snacks.great for games.great for road trips
Ayuleida P.
Plantation
Estos ruffles a.mi hijos les encanta. En casa no faltan. Cada vez que vamos de compra siempre llevamos a casa a la hora de ver tv sacamos un paquete y compartimos en familia
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
These are legit my favorite chip like thing. They are like long crispy fries that were in the fryer too long but just got crunchy instead of dense and gross. They are extremely light and have so much flavor. I can find them at our 7-11 stores sometimes but its hit or miss mostly. They are delicious and I love them!
Chyna B.
Kinda like a blast from the past. As a child of the 90s I grew up on potato sticks, so when I saw them I naturally had to get them. The only thing that threw this off for me was the cheese flavoring. Definitely not authentic but if you like cheetos it's alright.
Guiselle N.
Irving, TX
I love this cheese fries. They are so good I recommend them to everyone that loves the ruffles brand! You are going to love them. I will buy again. I haven't tried the other flavors but these are so good. You should buy them next time you are at the store.
Crystal R.
Statesville, NC
Just so tasty! I love these and so does my whole family! My boyfriend and daughter could eat a whole bag in one setting! It is definitely a product that gets a lot of love in our home. They are so good and just make my mouth water just looking at them in the bag...but when you open the bag oh my gosh!
Sarah T.
Frisco, TX
They nailed the French fry flavor down pact! they are seriously delicious. I rarely see them anymore but when I do I always buy a bag. of your craving French frys these are a awesome alternative!!!
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
This is my to go snack to kill my fat craving. when I cannot really go for REAL french fries, this would fill me up just right. I love how crispy it is and it comes in the bag. best of all, you can stack up in a drawer in the office an take one out to kill craving. I highly recommend it.
resha p.