Ruffles® Crispy Fries Cheese Potato Sticks uploaded by Katty M.

BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips or fries? These timeless struggle, the eternal choice. Good news, champ, the correct answer is "both." Behold the crispy fry.

Denise H.
Branchdale, PA
These are great to put in lunches or while watching a movie and it's impossible to just eat 1
Melissa H.
These are really good I usually only eat chips but I tried these and they tasted really good!
Kayla H.
So crunchy! I love them. As I said before, I'm not a fan of cheese but omg these are so good!
Ruffles have always been my favorite because of the falcons they have and the crispy texture
Taylor M.
Lees summit, MO
So delish! I'm obsessed with anything cheese fries related and these always fill my craving!
Indira A.
Ruffles crispsy fries are delicious! i love the crunch & the cheese! Great for a quick snack.
Alejandra R.
San Antonio, TX
Really good and absolutely cheeesy!!! The perfect chip for on the go as well!!! Its delicious
Kristin G.
Pembroke, NC
These taste so yummy. I just can't stop eating them. I could eat the whole bag in one sitting
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
We have never had those honestly I have never even heard of them so I am sorry next person
Joyibelis P.
Miami
My favorites ruffle with soda mmmmm it's the best in the world nothing better than ruffle.
resha p.