Ruffles® Crispy Fries Cheese Potato Sticks uploaded by Katty M.

BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips or fries? These timeless struggle, the eternal choice. Good news, champ, the correct answer is "both." Behold the crispy fry.

Susana N.
Riverdale, MD
HAVE NOT TRIED THIS CHEESE POTATOS STICKS CURIOUS TO KNOW IF IT WILL MAKE ME SWITCH FROM HABITS
Amanda B.
Wallace, Wv
These chips are very tasty. Just the right amount of seasoning and very good taste and texture.
Jacinda W.
Cloverdale, CA
These have the best flavor ever. SO crunchy. So crispy. So cheesy. These are the perfect snack.
Tay S.
Pretty tasty for a quick snack, pretty crunchy which is a plus in a snack! Also good with dip!
Selena M.
Columbus, OH
I love the cheesy taste of these chips. My sisters favorite and mine . The quality is the best.
Donna R.
Van Buren , AR
These where pretty good. I am s classic ruffle girl though with French onion dip! Ooooo yea lol
Torie M.
Castroville, TX
So good! I buy these every time I go into the grocery store. My kids can't get enough of them.
Cassie P.
Bossier City, LA
This is a great product. It really taste like Cheese Fries. My family enjoys them tremendously.
Gabriel F.
Seattle, WA
all good with ranch dip
crunchy and salty
dips dont slide around on them
and dont get to soggy
Bree I.
Crunchy, cheesy and perfectly delicious! Has to be the best thing I've ever tried from them.
resha p.