Ruffles® Crispy Fries Cheese Potato Sticks uploaded by Katty M.

BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips or fries? These timeless struggle, the eternal choice. Good news, champ, the correct answer is "both." Behold the crispy fry.

Whitney R.
Harrisburg, IL
I recommend completely. Im a picky eater and i love these!!! I dont think you will be dissapointed
Cindy W.
Nicholls, GA
This fries are amazing!I love any chip with cheese on them!These are new but they taste sooo good!
Ali A.
Bend, OR
I had never had these before but my oh my am I glad I found them. So guilty but they are so yummy.
nita C.
These look good I would like to have one of these if I could get one that would be great. Thanks nc
Tran H.
They taste like actual cheese fries, pack these for lunch or as a movie snack and you're good to go!
Jamie S.
Wyoming, MI
Awesome chips! These are my favorite! Great flavor, taste, and texture! Great chip for the money.
Emily T.
Crum, WV
The only Ruffles I like are the original one's, with some French onion dip!! and a good sandwich
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
These are a must at any of my get togethers. People always go nuts for them so I would recommend.
Nada H.
Brooklyn, NY
Who doesn't like a bag of chips with ruffles! So delicious I can eat a huge bag on a daily basis
Ashley B.
Stafford, VA
These are super tasty and cheesy! Gives a nice crunch but super crisp and soft at the same time.
resha p.