Ruffles® Crispy Fries Cheese Potato Sticks uploaded by Katty M.

BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips or fries? These timeless struggle, the eternal choice. Good news, champ, the correct answer is "both." Behold the crispy fry.

Morgan N.
Not my favorite but not the worst ones I've had. I'd try them but I wouldn't make them a new favorite
Aimee G.
Burley, ID
MY DAUGHTER LOVED THEM, I ON THE OTHER HAND THOUGHT THEY WERE OK.WELOVE RUFFLES THEY ARE GREAT CHIPS
Lauren B.
Carlinville, IL
These are amazing! they have a bold cheesy taste and are very good snack! good for a snack on the go!
lizbeth r.
My kids love this chips.they are soo good they dont like sharing with me so i have to get my own lol
Hilal O.
knoxville
Perfect cheesy taste. I love these chips so much. Delicious I'm a repeat customer and will buy again.
Patricia B.
Red Lion
Bought these for my daughter and she hated them. Dry, really off putting flavor. Wouldn't repurchase.
Whitney R.
Harrisburg, IL
I recommend completely. Im a picky eater and i love these!!! I dont think you will be dissapointed
Tran H.
They taste like actual cheese fries, pack these for lunch or as a movie snack and you're good to go!
Nancy C.
Love these. They are so perfect for me because I live fries as well and they are similar to fries.
Their grreat I love them you should buy them gjdtdhbidtdfgghudf fbddcjxnanwbebrbdjxnsnqndn f f fbd
resha p.