Ruffles® Crispy Fries Cheese Potato Sticks uploaded by Katty M.

BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips or fries? These timeless struggle, the eternal choice. Good news, champ, the correct answer is "both." Behold the crispy fry.

Faraz W.
Very tasteful! And crunchy! Very addicting, the flavor is long lasting and leaves you begging for more
Ripley R.
Orlando, FL
My kids love these. It's a great snack and party favorite. I mean what child doesn't like cheesy chips.
Delene N.
I'm ok with this ruffle fries. They taste a bit odd to me but I guess people have different taste buds.
Alexa H.
Watauga, TX
I enjoy the texture and taste. I do wish it wasn't full of sodium and oil but over all its pretty good!
Angela G.
Culpeper, VA
This is so cool, I've never seen chips in fry form, but these are delicious! Love the flavor of cheese!
Aimee G.
Burley, ID
MY DAUGHTER LOVED THEM, I ON THE OTHER HAND THOUGHT THEY WERE OK.WELOVE RUFFLES THEY ARE GREAT CHIPS
Morgan N.
Not my favorite but not the worst ones I've had. I'd try them but I wouldn't make them a new favorite
Dorsa V.
Super yummy! Really great snack! Tastes great! There's a lot of chips in the bag so it's a good value
Lauren B.
Carlinville, IL
These are amazing! they have a bold cheesy taste and are very good snack! good for a snack on the go!
Megan B.
Morganville, NJ
I bought these on a roadtrip. They taste pretty good, but are kind of messy and oily, so be careful.
resha p.