Ruffles® Crispy Fries Cheese Potato Sticks uploaded by Katty M.

BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips or fries? These timeless struggle, the eternal choice. Good news, champ, the correct answer is "both." Behold the crispy fry.

Angel C.
Visalia, CA
These chips are very delicious and I give them double thumbs up especially that my daughter LOVES them!!
Arabella B.
Fresno, CA
I've tried these and they are amazing , I personally love ruffles. So when I found these I fell in love.
Patrice W.
Arp, TX
These are pretty good. They actually taste like French fries that have just been fried a little too hard
Matthew D.
Mt Zion, IL
These are delicious! They are hard to find anymore. But when we do find them we buy as many as possible.
Sarah M.
I can't say I was a fan, I felt like they didn't have enough flavor to them and left a weird after taste
Tiffany C.
mays landing, nj
So yummy, cheesy makes a good on the go snack. Just make sure you wash your hands when you are done :)
Faraz W.
Very tasteful! And crunchy! Very addicting, the flavor is long lasting and leaves you begging for more
Ripley R.
Orlando, FL
My kids love these. It's a great snack and party favorite. I mean what child doesn't like cheesy chips.
Angela G.
Culpeper, VA
This is so cool, I've never seen chips in fry form, but these are delicious! Love the flavor of cheese!
Delene N.
I'm ok with this ruffle fries. They taste a bit odd to me but I guess people have different taste buds.
resha p.