Ruffles® Crispy Fries Cheese Potato Sticks uploaded by Katty M.

BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips or fries? These timeless struggle, the eternal choice. Good news, champ, the correct answer is "both." Behold the crispy fry.

Nickiolis R.
I do not like much prefer traditional onion or those I love but all are crisp rich Nami
no is perfect :CCCC
Christopher M.
Bronx, NY
LOVE this so much its amazing and addicting you will love it and share if you have any left I doubt it lol
Escarlet P.
La rufles de queso son mi favoritas de todas las chips no la como muy seguido pero me gusta mucho comerlas
Theresa S.
Grand Junction, CO
Theese new ruffels crispy fries are wonerful am very very cheesy,i bought them from my local grocery store
Henry E.
Its a great product a combo a richness and beuty in a bag a wonderful combo that is essential for a product
Maegan E.
Gulfport, MS
Loved these. They to me really tasted like fries. Like the ones that are really crispy. I would recommend.
valorie l.
Council Blfs, IA
Great tasting chips. My family loved them. Great for movie night or just a snack. We absolutely loved them
Andrea R.
Philadelphia, PA
These crispy cheese fries are great! They are airy and not to filling and actually taste like cheese fries
Tasha W.
Port Richey, FL
Not impressed. I was really looking forward to trying these, but was disappointed in the taste and texture.
Angel C.
Visalia, CA
These chips are very delicious and I give them double thumbs up especially that my daughter LOVES them!!
resha p.