Ruffles® Crispy Fries Cheese Potato Sticks uploaded by Katty M.

BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips or fries? These timeless struggle, the eternal choice. Good news, champ, the correct answer is "both." Behold the crispy fry.

Juliana M.
Ruffles entra na onda !!! 😂 Melhor salgado serio, simples, barato e muito crocante e gostoso eu comeria todo dia
Rayane R.
Gostei do produto são gostosos crocantes porem não achei o preso muito justo para o produto essa é minha opinião.
ginna H.
Tucker, GA
nicely package rich and amazing flavor ,easy to purchase. nicely presentation,affordable price ,very well shipped
Paige k.
Lewes, DE
They're very crisp and cheesy. When I baby sit the children love these better than gold fish. They aren't messy.
Jennifer R.
york, sc
Favorite of mine and my sons. We love these and the way they taste. Amazing for travel, lunch, picnics and dinner
Courtney R.
Lakeland, FL
They were definitely crispy! Maybe a little too crispy for my liking. Could use a little more flavoring as well!
Alexandra S.
Syracuse, NY
I love these whenever I'm feeling super snacky but want to actually eat greasy fries. Always taste soooo good!
Josephine R.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I havent tried these, or even seen these, but I must find them and try. This creation is a work of art, truly.
Brittani R.
I love these! But it's getting hard for me to find them. Not a lot of stores carry them. But they are so good!
Brittany  B.
Somerset , Nj
Light, and tasty snack to fulfill a salty craving. Great to pack with a lunch or to eat while watching a movie
resha p.