Ruffles® Crispy Fries Cheese Potato Sticks uploaded by Katty M.

BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips or fries? These timeless struggle, the eternal choice. Good news, champ, the correct answer is "both." Behold the crispy fry.

Jasmin C.
This product is great! I love it because it's tasty, and it's affordable! You can buy it anywhere, and it is a product that is delicious, but just like any other chip, it will leave your hands greasy. Other than that, great product!
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
These are some.of my favorite cheese fries, this brand makes them really cheesey just like I like. I favor this brand over most, the chips tjemself have such a great taste & the perfect crunch. Also these are usually pretty cheap!
Marilyn N.
Amo estas papas fritas, son lo mejor. Tengo varios años consumiendo este producto y cada dia mas buenas. Ayuda de vez en cuando abdarse un gusto. Es estremadamenye deliciosa. Es una fantastica merienda.
Maria D.
Granada Hills, CA
These are new to me! They took me by surprise the flavor is catching. I️ loved the crunch and taste. The flavors are many it seems you think of it they have it! We can try all kinds try one move on. Lol
Haley R.
I love these they are soooo good to me I it definitely met my expectations, they are not very healthy but they are so good, I'm not sure of the ingredients they put in them but I would recommend them
Dianna G.
Howell, NJ
These chips are great and go good with sandwiches. The only bad thing is that the bag goes quick. I'm a first time buyer of these and they were delicious! I would recommend this snack to others if they are looking for a cheesy snack.
Tiffany C.
Jacksonville , FL
These were surprising very very good. I defiantly enjoyed them and so did my 2 kids so this is something I'll have to buy again because we all ate the whole in one setting.
Lily Z.
I love these but not every supermarket sells them at least not one by me which is a bumper... Ruffle is always my go to when i can't decided...just wish stop and shop would have more varieties
britney h.
Weslaco, TX
These are so good! I'm in high school & they have a vending machine & I always get these chips for lunch lol if you can't have a great lunch just pick some of these up & you'll be fine!
Genesis G.
These chips are okay, they're not my favorites. They're supposed to be cheese flavored but they're super salty and I feel like I taste more salt than the chip itself.
resha p.