Ruffles® Crispy Fries Cheese Potato Sticks uploaded by Katty M.

BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips or fries? These timeless struggle, the eternal choice. Good news, champ, the correct answer is "both." Behold the crispy fry.

Jane W.
If you're looking for a little crispy, salty indulgence...then this is the snack for you. Crispy, good potato flavor.
Nancy R.
Wilmington, CA
These to me actually taste like fries. I wish there was more flavors of them because I've only see them in 2 flavors.
Brianna B.
Clovis, CA
Mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm these were soooo freakin yummmy for bein this flavor,i will definitely buy them again!
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
These are pretty good. the bag is small but works great as an on the go snacks when my kids and I are out and about.
Tiara G.
Bealeton, VA
These are good it took me awhile to get use to the cheese taste but I got over it quickly. They're extremely crunchy
Libby M.
One star because these things are so nasty they don't even taste like cheese they taste like straight up butt hole.
$pooky W.
I love anything cheese potato but these are my favorite cheese potato chips! So good! I buy a bag for movie nights.
Michelle W.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Great tasting not too greasy and ruffles is very crunchy and good I'm sure everyone else out there agrees with me.
Sondra M.
A kid favorite!! So delicious. If you haven't tried these yet you are missing out! It's a chip. It's a cheesy fry!
Donna H.
New Town
Nope, Heartburn city. The one thing I liked was the crispybest but the grease is too much for my digestive system.
resha p.