Ruffles® Crispy Fries Cheese Potato Sticks uploaded by Katty M.

BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips or fries? These timeless struggle, the eternal choice. Good news, champ, the correct answer is "both." Behold the crispy fry.

Baobai L.
I love Ruffles!! I don't eat them as much another because I need to lose weight and have been cutting back on snacking on bad food..
Jessica B.
Richmond , VA
I love all kind of Cheese flavors and this one It's great and the potato chips there isn't a lot of oil, so don't make me stay sick.
Reina R.
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍😄😋
frankie C.
Winterhaven, CA
Love to have these for a quick pick me up at the office and also keep a bag to snack on in the car when traveling, keep me a wake.
Anna B.
Barbourville, KY
Ruffles make a great chip that I buy and like usuall just buy them regular ones like them with ice cream. good snack at fair price.
Marianni R.
SON LO MAXIMOOO!! SON LAS PAPAS MAS RICAS Y ADICTIVAS QUE SE PUEDEN COMER!! ESE SABOR A QUESO ES LO MAS INGENIOSOOO PARA UNAS PAPAS
Ashley A.
W Lafayette, IN
These are so great. I work at a local Walgreens a d usually need a snack while I'm on break. They taste great and are very filling
jasmine c.
Norwalk, CA
theses crispy fries chesse patatoe sticks are actually good u may think there nasty but there not there actually real good tasting
Diamond F.
Modesto, CA
Mmmm these are so good but for some reason i don't get them every time i shop but when i see them i get em i love flavors like this
Jennifer J.
Starke, FL
I was skepitcal of these at first but when i tried they tasted amazing, cripsy, cheesy overall very good and my kids love them to
resha p.