Ruffles® Crispy Fries Cheese Potato Sticks uploaded by Katty M.

BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips or fries? These timeless struggle, the eternal choice. Good news, champ, the correct answer is "both." Behold the crispy fry.

hoobgoob b.
Glendora, NJ
these are so good??? like i bought them and i didnt think id like them but they are actually quite good. i put them out for every party i host and people really seem to enjoy them. id recommend these to anyone
Callie K.
Ragland, AL
i love ruffles chips. they are so good and have so many good and new flavors. they are the perfect snack. i buy these all the time & enjoy buying new flavors and trying them as well. i highly recommend these chips to you.
Dani W.
Chattanooga, TN
I LOVE THESE!! But I can hardly find them in stores. I found them once at a food lion and once at a wallmart while I was out of town. I haven't seen them in my city yet ☹️
Emma M.
So yummy and tasty! I do like ruffles but sometimes I find them tooooo salty seasoned that I can't eat them too much. I usually rate them a 3/5. Obviously they're not healthy since it's junk food BUT these French fries form are crisp and not as salty as the original so I give it a 4/5. They're delicious for snacking once in a while
Rachel W.
My kids are obsessed with these and I seriously wish I had an endless supply! My kids will eat these day and night if you let them. I enjoy them also and are so delicious. You will feel the same way!
Megan V.
Doral, FL
These chips actually satisfy that crispy craving that we all get every so often; They are great to share with friends, they are very affordable and they taste is sooo good! Of course it's not an everyday thing since they are not healthy, but they serve a good snack.
Natasha L.
Fridley, MN
Seriously amazing! I have always like Crispy fries but these take the cake. They aren't too think or too thick. Just right. Then their chips. Ruffles is alway my go to brand. They are slightly more expensive than store brand options but they are so worth it.
Nelson I.
Doral, FL
The taste it's super explosive! just like your regular french potato but better
Online on Amazon, super simple and from home
There's no comparison!. It's so good
Cons> the are no cons, they are so good
Yes, one of the best chips I've ever tasted
Marina P.
Las Vegas, NV
I love eating these in my spare time and I absolutely love the taste, it's a little addicting for me. But all in all its a great product and I definitely recommend this to parents with kids/teenagers.
Ruwenne M.
Atlanta, GA
Oh my god! this is the best kind of chips Ive ever eaten. They are to die for and I loved every single chip. I am very picky with my chips and took risk on this, but boy was it worth it. It is available at my local public and wasn't even that expensive. Defs buying this again
resha p.