BY RUFFLES

If You’re Like Us, Then You Think Hot Wings Should Have Ridges. Luckily We Are Ruffles.® And When We Have A Thought Like That, We Turn Them Into Snacks. Like Ruffles Classic Hot Wings Chips. And A Classic Chip Deserves To Be Paired With A Classic Game. Like Pool. Or Billiards. Or Any Game Played On A Green Table. So Rack ’em Up & Dig In. Because When You Have Ridges, The Crunches Are Crunchier, The Dipping Strength Multiplies, And Your Chips Become Can’t Get Enough Ridges? see more...

• Are these good ? I haven't tried them...I think they taste exactly lik... 1 Answers
  • This is wonderful I love rap but this...Be the first to answer!
  • I've never tasted these. I think I've...Thank you 2 Answers
Buy on Target
Shawn S.
Shawn S.
Greenville, SC
So often, I find myself wondering, "why can't I eat my hot wings AND my crisps at once? (Granted, I still do) Ruffles has the answer. With tons of spicy flavor packed into those flavorful ridges, Ruffles Classic Hot Wing chips are lit! Wanting buffalo wings, but can only dedicate one hand due to grabbing a wheel, holding a baby, et cetera, look no further! All the taste of your local wing stop, in one bag, with no mess! Just watch your fingers! These things are dangerously delicious.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
I got these once to eat while watching a Superbowl game (why choose wings or chips? have both!) I honestly didn't expect these to be that hot, but I was wrong! I am usually good with other spicy things; I love hot cheetos. But these chips were super hot and I found myself getting water after like 10 pieces. The flavor really does taste like wings though with that meaty flavor as well as the same hotness. I would definitely repurchase if they carried these at my local supermarket.
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
Warner Robins, GA
Honestly these are my guilty obsession! I was sad to find that these were not at my local grocery store. I spent over an hour going to different stores to find these! They taste exactly like hot wings! I love these! Especially during the summer months when there are are always BBQs and pool side fun these are the perfect edition to any party and my favorite late night snack! If I could give these 6 stars I would! Love love Love these!
Tat'iana L.
Tat'iana L.
I loveeee wing, but I hate this chips! I know hate is and can be a strong word, but what can i say, I really dislike these chips. This flavor is wayyyy too strong and its so strong to the point were you can taste it in your nose. "lol" Its almost as if some one got the original Ruffles and poured hot sauce all over them. Not to say that they are spicy or anything, they are just weird.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
I love ruffles. The brand & mostly all the chips they make. It can be purchased at Kroger or Walmart (where I get them) but honestly , I bet you can get them anywhere! They're more expensive than other potato chips, but I believe they're better than other chips too.
Really yummy & I love hot things so this is perfect for me! Definitely a recommendation to get some ☺️
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Elkhart, IN
I did not think ruffles could come out with a better flavor then cheddar and sour cream but they did and they succeed! I love wings so when I saw this in the store I just had to try it and man was I happy I did! It has such an amazing flavor and I would highly recommend to anyone who likes wings! You think it would be weird but it is soooo good!
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Hermantown, MN
I love Ruffles potato chips, I think I always have. i usually stick with the original, because you can go wrong there. I saw this flavor at a gas station while I was on vacation and no I'm hooked. Unfortunately it can be hard to find. I love to dig these in plain sour cream, cuts the spiciness nicely!
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Bayard, IA
These are one of my favorite go to snacks of all times. Sadly I can no longer find them here in Iowa. My three year old loved them too. They pack a heck of a punch, but oh so worth it. I was shocked at how much I enjoyed these after so many other companies have failed at doing similar items.
Sally D.
Sally D.
These are fast becoming a household favorite. I'm a suckered for most anything that is Buffalo or Hot Wings flavored. These live up to the name. They have just enough "zing" in the aftertaste to keep you reaching for "just one more." I'd say they are a medium heat on the spicy scale.
Tezeta G.
Tezeta G.
I love the Hot Wing flavored chips. Oh my gosh, they are freaking incredible. I would recommend these to everyone who just loved to eat hot wings. they are like the best chips I have ever eaten. Everyone needs to try these chips at least one time in their lives. they are incredible.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
I've never tasted these. I think I've seen them bit to sure. What do you all think of them? does it really fast like hot wings?
Renata B.
Renata B.
Columbus, GA
Are these good ? I haven't tried them yet
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
This is wonderful I love rap but this classic hot waiting flavored potato chips are totally awesome they actually taste like hot wings day amaze me I bought it once and I've been looking to buy it but it's been sold out but as soon as I find it find more I would definitely buy more and you should really try it if you love hot wings a great buy