2 colors available

BY RUFFLES

If You’re Like Us, Then You Think Hot Wings Should Have Ridges. Luckily We Are Ruffles.® And When We Have A Thought Like That, We Turn Them Into Snacks. Like Ruffles Classic Hot Wings Chips. And A Classic Chip Deserves To Be Paired With A Classic Game. Like Pool. Or Billiards. Or Any Game Played On A Green Table. So Rack ’em Up & Dig In. Because When You Have Ridges, The Crunches Are Crunchier, The Dipping Strength Multiplies, And Your Chips Become Can’t Get Enough Ridges? see more...

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Brandon, MS
I bought these chips because my husband loves spicy food. I tried some and they are very tasty! I don't eat much spicy food, so I thought they were mildly hot and I had to drink something after eating them. My husband, however, didn't think they were very hot at all. The flavor is strong enough that you don't need dip with these chips, in fact adding dip might taste a bit weird. I give them 4 stars only because they're a little pricey for chips and I think they should be a little less spicy.
Shawn S.
Shawn S.
Greenville, SC
So often, I find myself wondering, "why can't I eat my hot wings AND my crisps at once? (Granted, I still do) Ruffles has the answer. With tons of spicy flavor packed into those flavorful ridges, Ruffles Classic Hot Wing chips are lit! Wanting buffalo wings, but can only dedicate one hand due to grabbing a wheel, holding a baby, et cetera, look no further! All the taste of your local wing stop, in one bag, with no mess! Just watch your fingers! These things are dangerously delicious.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
I got these once to eat while watching a Superbowl game (why choose wings or chips? have both!) I honestly didn't expect these to be that hot, but I was wrong! I am usually good with other spicy things; I love hot cheetos. But these chips were super hot and I found myself getting water after like 10 pieces. The flavor really does taste like wings though with that meaty flavor as well as the same hotness. I would definitely repurchase if they carried these at my local supermarket.
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
Warner Robins, GA
Honestly these are my guilty obsession! I was sad to find that these were not at my local grocery store. I spent over an hour going to different stores to find these! They taste exactly like hot wings! I love these! Especially during the summer months when there are are always BBQs and pool side fun these are the perfect edition to any party and my favorite late night snack! If I could give these 6 stars I would! Love love Love these!
Kathy P.
Kathy P.
I love spicy and I love chips! This is a great combination of the too. They are super affordable and taste great! Id say give these a try if you are a lover of spicy like me and plus the classic ruffle shape of these chips is great. I have a hard time finding these in the store, but I would still recommend trying this chips. if you are able to find them in a store, buy them they are super affordable and worth a try!
grace g.
grace g.
Sicklerville, NJ
I am a hot things enthusiast. I am also a chips enthusiast. So when i saw these...i knew i had to have them. I was a little scared that they would taste too overwhelming or weird, but wow i was surprised!! the flavor ratio of potatoe chips to the wing flavoring is perfect! they're so crunchy and I'm so addicted to these. ive bought like 5 bags haha. They're great for barbecues or parties. I cant go a week without them.
Tat'iana L.
Tat'iana L.
I loveeee wing, but I hate this chips! I know hate is and can be a strong word, but what can i say, I really dislike these chips. This flavor is wayyyy too strong and its so strong to the point were you can taste it in your nose. "lol" Its almost as if some one got the original Ruffles and poured hot sauce all over them. Not to say that they are spicy or anything, they are just weird.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
I love ruffles. The brand & mostly all the chips they make. It can be purchased at Kroger or Walmart (where I get them) but honestly , I bet you can get them anywhere! They're more expensive than other potato chips, but I believe they're better than other chips too.
Really yummy & I love hot things so this is perfect for me! Definitely a recommendation to get some ☺️
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Elkhart, IN
I did not think ruffles could come out with a better flavor then cheddar and sour cream but they did and they succeed! I love wings so when I saw this in the store I just had to try it and man was I happy I did! It has such an amazing flavor and I would highly recommend to anyone who likes wings! You think it would be weird but it is soooo good!
Mianna A.
Mianna A.
Reading, PA
These chips are so good! They really do taste like hot wings. They are hot enough to be good, but not too hot where its burning your mouth. They most definitely exceeded my expectations. They have a nice hot sauce flavor to it with a hint of sweetness but still has a kick to them. I have and would definitely recommend them to a friend.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
I've never tasted these. I think I've seen them bit to sure. What do you all think of them? does it really fast like hot wings?
Indira G.
Indira G.
Are this ruffles spicy for real or is it just a little bit?
Renata B.
Renata B.
Columbus, GA
Are these good ? I haven't tried them yet
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
This is wonderful I love rap but this classic hot waiting flavored potato chips are totally awesome they actually taste like hot wings day amaze me I bought it once and I've been looking to buy it but it's been sold out but as soon as I find it find more I would definitely buy more and you should really try it if you love hot wings a great buy