BY RUFFLES #5 in Chips

Look At You Looking At The Back Of The Bag. High Five! Just Like Cheering For Your Favorite Team These Chips Have Ups & Downs. We Call Them Ridges And The Lows Are Just As Delicious As The Highs. Because When You Have Ridges, The Crunches Are Crunchier, The Dipping Strength Multiplies, And Your Chips Become Can’t Get Enough Ridges? Ruffles Have Rrridges! see more...

• Do These's come in mini bags73 Answers
  • Who else eats these with sandwiches?8 Answers
  • Where can you buy these in bulk or family size for a decent price34 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Monisha V.
I love ruffles cheddar & Sour cream potato chips. It is a perfect tea time snack. It has right amount of cheddar and sour cream combination. Cheddar flavor of the chips keeps me wanting for more. It is not greasy like other potato chips. It has crunchy and crisp texture. I always eat this with a cup of coffee or tea. Ruffle cheddar & sour cream is one of my family's all time favorite cheddar flavored chips. I highly recommend this for family get-together, picnics, movies and parties. This is great snack for road trips, trekking, picnics and even for theatres. I usually take 0.5 ounce packs for road trips and trekking. One cannot stop eating whole pack!
Megan R.
Holden Beach
Too good as You can not stop at a few chips. Wish there was a healthy version with less fat and all of the taste but alas I have eaten too many cardboard copies to know that it not going to happen. A bag of these chips should be eaten in front of a marathon of  Southpark Cartoons for the full effect.Delicious flavor and A favorite late night snack! My girls love them as well
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Foodie Expert
The Ruffles Cheddar & Sour Cream is one of my favorite Ruffles’ flavors. I only wish they tasted more like sour cream.

They are not too oily, they have the right consistency, not too hard and not too soft and they came in a family package that makes it perfect for parties or family meetings. They are also not too salty.

I bought mine at BJ's Wholesale Club where they had a deal when you bought two packs of any Ruffles.
👑Sj.Marie🌹 S.
indian trail, NC
Review for: Cheddar Sour Cream
Ruffles Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Chips are one of my ULTIMATE favorite chip snacks!! My mom actually introduced them to me and I got hooked on them instantly! I would advise anyone and everyone who is a cheese lover to try these chips! They are the perfect snack plus THEY TASTE AMAZING!!!! So a definite two thumbs up!!
Tamirra A.
Ponchatoula
This chip is packed with flavor.  It has just the right amount of cheese flavor my family absolutely loves them.  I purchase these chips for all occasions they are truly a real crowd pleaser.  So the next time you have a event large or small I highly recommend Ruffles Cheddar brand
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Foodie Expert
I don't know why, but I can't have a barbecue without buying a bag of these. Everyone loves them. They compliment hamburgers and hotdogs so well. I can never decide who likes them more though - the adults or the kids?! Be sure to lick your fingers when you're done though. It's the best part!
Cheljha L.
Don't get me wrong I like these but not to the extreme to give it like five stars just because I'm not like a super big cheese sour cream person. I don't know if it's just because like my family eats them way too much and so the smell is just like really strong but at the same time I do crave them on days and they are pretty good they're the first chips that I go to. I mean they're okay there have a bit of Slavery to them and sometimes it's like too much and overwhelming so I don't eat them as much as I would a Cheetos or lays or stuff like that but they're pretty good.
Rebekah W.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Foodie Expert
What can I say...these chips are awesome!  As a matter of fact, I just bought some this morning on my way in to work.  While all of the Ruffles brand are good, my favorite - along with my children - are the cheddar and sour cream chips.  It is a battle if a bag is brought into the house!
Ruffles can be found on sale at any given time in any given grocer and they have convenient little handy bags in most convenient/ gas stations. They are reasonably priced at retail.
This chip is very flavorful, crunchy and a great addition to any sandwich or by themselves.  A snacker's snack for sure!
ArabianBeauty M.
Detroit , MI
Review for: Cheddar Sour Cream Party Size
 I used to eat these all of the time. but because you can have the same chips all the time u gotta change once in a while. but i love these chip and i love the taste. So cheesy and yummy I could eat a whole bag by myself There great for the family.
Marisa R.
Foodie Expert
SO GOOD!  I have loved these since I was little. The flavor isn't overwhelming but still so good. I love that you can find these literally in every grocery store, gas station, etc and they are super affordable. A great snack when you're craving something salty.
Tiffany U.
Do These's come in mini bags
Shannon M.
Hamilton, MT
I'm wondering if anyone uses dip with these and, if so, what your favorite dip is?
Amber Wold W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Where can you buy these in bulk or family size for a decent price
Anna L.
tucker, ga
Does this taste any different from the original?
Renee M.
Barstow, CA
Ideas for the best way to keep the chips fresh. Also looking for recipes to use the chips for.