3 colors available

BY RUFFLES

Medley, FL
These are hard to find...not all stores carry them...but let me tell you these make the best coating for chicken...yes I said chicken ...I have a big family so I have to be creative with dinner choices...so I smash up a bag of these Ruffles tangy honey mustard potato chips and I use it like bread crumbs to coat my chicken ( I throw other spices in there too) but this makes the chicken come out so crispy on the outside and juicy and full of flavor on the inside.. Yea I eat a lot of them too while I'm cooking...I but three bags at a time because my kids devour at leSt two and I hide the other one for dinners!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
If you don't like mustard you probably won't like these. Honestly I really like mustard and I do like the amount of flavoring on these chips. My favorite part about them though is that they are unique flavor from any other chip. They aren't cheddar this or that or super salty or not flavored enough.. Also I like salt and vinegar but these aren't bitter like those. They are a great option for alternative flavor. Again you have to like mustard to even consider these.
KaLonna D.
KaLonna D.
It was a good thought by Ruffles as I am a strong potato chips eating individual but I this was one I didn't like so much. U less I always got a bad batch the flavor was never proportioned right. A few chip would have too much flavor then the rest were pretty bland and if I ever got a bad with all chips flavored they still would be overly flavored and extremely salty. Not a bad idea would grab if you are worried about high health conditions.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
My mouth is watering already! Great taste! If you like your honey mustard, grab a bag! You might eat one two many but that's ok. Who's counting right? Ruffles is a great brand and with this flavor they really blew me away as I myself enjoy honey mustard a lot! Great flavor! Crispy! Everything you would expect in a great bag of chips! Did I mention the flavor is amazing! Ha! It so is!
Helen M.
Helen M.
If there's something I love more than ketchup it's barbecue. Even better in my favorite brand of chips... Ugh you really can't say no or ew to these chips. I super love these I can eat them all day. Despite the amount of chips the bag brings (which is not a lot) I can't complain of how delicious they are,the flavor and texture mmm I can taste the BBQ yum!
Philip P.
Philip P.
Gainesville, FL
This product is another in the long line of chips from ruffles. Taking a nod at Doritos Jacked with the intense flavors, with a hint of Schneider pretzel bits. I found this to be a success for when I want to have an intense flavors without the heaviness of a bag of pretzels. I buy these from time to time to break up the monotony.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
I remember being intrigued by these when I saw them in the store, so I picked up a bag. I didn't like them at all. The chips were too thick and they were very hard to eat. The flavor was too much and they weren't enjoyable at all. I'm not sure if they still sell these, but I wouldn't be surprised if they had a short run.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Edmond, OK
This is an interesting flavor, but I loved the ridges. The are really deep! It kind of makes the chips crunchier. It's just fun to eat them. The flavor is okay, addicting in a strange way. I wasn't sure if I liked it so I just kept eating them. Overall I liked this chips but might try another flavor.
Carli V.
Carli V.
East Hampton, CT
Best chips for dip! The chips are super thick and the ridges really scoop it up nice! I love the honey mustard flavor, the only con is that the flavor gets on your fingers for ever after your done so to get rid of the smell you have to wash your hands. A small price to pay for such a delicious chip
DIANA C.
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD
This product is Yang to the Ying Honey Mustard Pretzels. Unlike the pretzel it is crisper and has more of the pungent taste. For the honey mustard lovers like me it is a clear alternative and a delicious one at that. For those that complain that pretzels are hard to bite. These are your dream.
Jomary R.
Jomary R.
I haven't see this in the stores near me. They taste good?
Medley, FL
Son tan complicados de encontrar?
Solveig R.
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
How do these compare to the honey mustard Pringles?