Ruffles® Brand Ultimate Sweet & Smokin' BBQ uploaded by Nard M.

BY RUFFLES

member-d083a
I LOVE ruffles brand chips. There are so many different flavors to try and they are all affordable. Almost all are delicious. They are a go to snack in our house, but you need to watch the intake as they are not going to be very healthy.
Sabrina J.
Murray, KY
Sweet and smoking barbecue is definitely a sweet and smoking flavor. Very affordable and met all my expectations for a chip to meet. Healthy? I’m not sure if chips are healthy but it’s not terrible but i always recommend.
Sabrina J.
Murray, KY
Sweet and smoky barbecue mmmm so delicious. I would eat all the time and never be disappointed. I am a repeat customer of this brand. Can be bought at Kroger or Walmart and i recommend to my friends for sure!
Adriana B.
Flint
One of my favorite flavors I want a bag now lol Definitely delicious not disappointing it definitely taste better than offbrand and I will buy it again and recommend it to other people and there’s nothing else you could add
Mytese S.
Snellville, GA
Ruffles Ultimates were my favorites at one point but then they disappeared. They are no longer sold in stores & I'm sad about it. The Smokin' BBQ, The Queso flavor.. bring them back, PLEASE!!!
Nard M.
I have to admit I went into this review with a small bias, as “Flamin’ Hot” is avery familiar Frito-Lay flavor for me. I am a big Flamin’ Hot Cheetos fan, being second only to Tapatio Doritos on my spicy chip tier list. What? Don’t tell me you don’t have a spicy chip tier list!

Based on the friendly flame mascot and smoldery font that is identical to the branding from Flamin’ Hot Cheetos, I assumed I was in for standard Ruffles blasted with the same atomic red seasoning.

Upon opening the bag that is exactly what I discovered. My chips were in good shape, with most of them whole. This was a good sign for a delicious, evil experiment I had planned for them.
Brittany D.
New Braunfels, TX
I'll admit it- chips are my guilty snacking pleasure. The sweet and sour kick these have makes working it into my calorie county for the day worth it. I've only found these at one grocery store near me and they are worth the trip. I love Ruffles more than any other chip brand for how well they hold up with dip. Now if they were just lower in carbs...;)
Kaolee V.
San Francisco, CA
OMG this is my all-time favorite picker-upper. I always gravitate towards food that are both sweet and salty. This flavor has everything that i want and crave for in one bag of goodness. I'm disappointed that I can never find just BBQ Ruffles chips in stores nowadays. It's either they don't carry it or they're always running out of it.
Nicki W.
Florissant, MO
If you are a BBQ chip lover like me than Ruffles Ultimate Sweet & Smokin' BBQ will be your new favorite chip. Each bite is a mouthful of St. Louis style smoked BBQ - full of flavor and memories of enjoying a cold beer while dinner is cooking. It is the perfect afternoon snack to transport you to the weekend!
Jessica U.
Modesto, CA
These are probably one of my most favorite if not my favorite chips of all time they're so friken delicious! I love how they're deep ridges i don't know why it just makes it that much better. I purchase these all the time and they have never been a disappointment. I recommend these to anyone and everyone!!
Lindsey W.
Syracuse, NY
What do these taste like?
Marina A.
Where in the world do you get these?
Diannah S.
Oh my gosh! I’d love to try these! Does anywhere still sell them??
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
Where can I find them? I haven't seen them in stores for a long time I assumed they were discontinued.