BY RUFFLES #40 in Dips & Spreads

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Giselle H.
Beef and cheese in a single product is a dream come true. The creamy consistency of the dip makes enjoying crunchy chips the best combination. Cheese can never go wrong in a dip, but adding beef is what makes it the best. Would buy a hundred times.
Jefferson L.
Great dip that can be a perfect partner to any type of chips or nachos I prefer this because it's cheap and has a great tasty thats very good for when you want to get rid of the same old cheese dip this dip add a very distinct meaty taste to it that can leave anyone very satisfied I highly recommend
Nikaurys G.
Houston
Soy amante del queso y este producto muy yummy! Fácil de encontrar en tiendas como Walmart, target, etc. Supermercados. Se puede acompañar con galletitas, chips, etc. Y hacer recetas, no es muy grasoso y el sabor está rico, lo recomiendo y estoy sastifecha con este producto!
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...
I love using this for party and for other family gatherings it is great in taste and flavor and it really has flavors that pop out with every single bit it is great to eat and it is light on the digestive system and it doesn't just sit on your breath
Trinitie J.
Mount Ida
I have always always always always loved Ruffles and if they're coming out or if that mac and cheese already exists and I haven't seen it yet I'm going to find it and I am going to devour it because of the simple fact that I love mac and cheese I love are fools there like the best dip ever
Brookelynn E.
Port Huron, MI
I thought the cheese dip was good, this dip is amazing! I like it with regular lays and also Tostitos! It's best warmed up but I have tried it cold once or twice, pretty good priced and great on crackers! Definitely going to buy this product again!
Alyssa C.
Greenville, SC
I would have to say this is one of the best dips I have ever had! I love the combination of beef and cheese and it doesn't have that artificial taste like I thought it would I am very impressed with this dip!
Chelsea M.
Romulus , MI
Occasionally use this when I make nachos, my boyfriend isnt a fan of the flavor because it isn't real beef they're using. I think it's delicious! it is very high in calories/carbs so if you're dieting this is not for you.
Reneka I.
Longview, TX
This is probably the yummiest dip I've ever had! It goes with any type of Chips because it's just THAT good! Affordable? For sure! Don't tell anyone but I dip my sandwiches in this and it's SO YUMMY! Lol