Ruffles® Brand Original Potato Chips uploaded by kimberly S.Ruffles® Brand Original Potato Chips uploaded by Luiza F.Ruffles® Brand Original Potato Chips uploaded by Luiza F.

BY RUFFLES #12 in Chips

Ruffles® Brand Original Potato Chips
  • "they come in many flavors but the original flavor is the best for dips and plain." in 1 review
Tiffany B.
Longview, WA
Review for: Ruffles® Brand Original Potato Chips 8 oz. Bag
My absolute favorite potato chips are Ruffles! Nothing can compare to them. They are fairly priced in comparison to other brands, and they taste soooo good. They have just the right amount of salt, and crispness. They are the best for dipping too, not too thick, and not so thin they break off in the dip.
Tamirra A.
Ponchatoula
This is my all time favorite snack chip along with Ruffles brand Ranch dip. You can't go wrong with this choice of chips, it's great for parties, games, movies or any occasion.  This is one of the best chips on the market and should hold the title of America's favorite chip
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
The following opinions are mine and mine only. These chips take me back to my childhood because I have been eating them for that long. It's what we always had with the sandwich if we ate a sandwich for lunch and we had them at night when we were watching TV together and I still eat them during the same times now that I'm- a little older..we will say. LOL they really are good and salty and they take away that hunger when you can't wait to eat a meal and your stomach is growling at you. If you can have a handful of these it feels better. These are one of my favorites.
Shelby S.
Joplin, MO
Not only are these chips Ruffles® Brand Original Potato Chips very tasty, but when you need a quick party snack and not worry about what people would like this is a great go to! There’s something just so addicting to a nice original flavored chip. And with that being said Hiland French Onion Dip, 8 oz complements these chips very well. #superdelicious #tryifyouhaventalready #yum
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
Ruffles® Brand Original Potato Chips I always have to get the Party Size. My family loves the Original Ruffles. I love how salty they are, and the great potato flavor. The ridges make them perfect for holding dips. They are just the right amount of thickness.
Marisa R.
Foodie Expert
SO GOOD!  I have loved these since I was little. I love that you can find these literally
in every grocery store, gas station, etc and they are super affordable.
A great snack when you're craving something salty. Perfect for all kinds and varieties of dip too!
Mariah K.
New Albany, IN
I feel silly reviewing Ruffles. How can you go wrong with Ruffles?! These chips are a delicious classic. The perfect partner to any and all dips. Nice, satisfying crunch, perfectly adorable ridges, and just salty enough to pair with anything.
Janki B.
This product makes my mouth water just thinking about it. I use it to dip into my French onion dip and it provides salty flavor to an otherwise cold, sour dip. The perfect combination that I got my friends hooked on, as well!
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Selazong G.
North Las Vegas
Review for: Ruffles® Brand Original Potato Chips 1.25 oz. Bag
Yum! I love the crunch! I’m not a huge junk food eater, but I buy these because they are sturdy for dip dunking and they are affordable! What a delicious addition to any party! Ruffles® Brand Original Potato Chips