Ruffles® Brand Original Potato Chips uploaded by Luiza F.Ruffles® Brand Original Potato Chips uploaded by Luiza F.Ruffles® Brand Original Potato Chips uploaded by kimberly S.
2 colors available

BY RUFFLES #76 in Chips

Ruffles® Brand Original Potato Chips
  • "they come in many flavors but the original flavor is the best for dips and plain." in 1 review
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Maplewood, MN
I have a downfall when it comes to food.... especially snack type food and if I had to pick my favorite it has to be chips. I'm a fan of a lot of different brands of chips and a lot of different flavors. At the end of the day though I always come back to Ruffles Original chips with dip. The Ruffles on the chip make it easy to scoop up dip. They also have a wonderful crunch and a light salty flavor. We always have Ruffles brand chips at every get together and everytime I go to a potluck along with a dish I also bring Ruffles chips.
Tracy E.
Tracy E.
Norman, OK
I've been eating Ruffles Brand Original Potato Chips since I was a little girl. Every Christmas and Thanksgiving my dad makes a "special" dip to go with our snacks. The chips have always been Ruffles, I love the way each one tastes the same, they go the best with the "special" dip. I introduced my husband to Ruffles and he is addicted to them now. He doesn't even think twice about picking up the red, white and blue package of chips instead of the yellow one!!
Melany V.
Melany V.
This chip looks like a lays chip but my rounded and wrinkled! These chips are nice to put with sauces at a party , like a really good broccoli dip😍yum! I find these chips tone sometimes better then lays since their wrinkled they have more service area of the food. Meaning your getting more then what you seem to be! Also, another way I like to use it is by crunching it up and putting it on hot dogs (Colombian 101)!
Lupita R.
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
One of my favorite chips! Always fresh and crispy and great tasting! I have been eating Ruffles since I was a little girl. They might not be too healthy but there are worse out there! It is the only chip with ridges that are small ridges, usually other brand name have larger ridges, I prefer these! I also prefer the original flavor because I like to pair it with either a dip or salsa!
Mckenna G.
Mckenna G.
Buffalo, NY
I feel that Ruffles potato chips are delicious. Ruffles Brand Original Potato Chips are crunchy and very salty. Not salty like a salt and vinegar chip but salty enough where the chip has flavor. Nobody wants a plain chip. Ruffles also gives the chip a ridged texture that makes the chips unique because sometimes chips are to thin and break to easily because of the flat texture
Constance E.
Constance E.
Oklahoma City, OK
I hands down love ❤️ plain ruffles potato chips. They are my absolute favorite chips to eat with sour cream and onion dip. I know that they are that healthy for me but I absolutely love the lightness of the chips and a little bit of salt that you get with everybody. I have tried other brands before with different types of dips but ruffles are always my go to Potatochip.
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
Medina, NY
I really love a great chip, but I especially like the original brands of any chips. so I love dip and I want to be able to scoop or dip the chips with out them braking off in the bowl of dip. Well ruffles have won not only the best tasting original chip but It is sturdy enough to take the dip challenge. No more soggy chips in my dip!
Margherita S.
Margherita S.
Buffalo, NY
I love these chips I cannot stop eating them I have eaten lots of other chips but I always come back to these I can eat a quarter of bag without stopping. LOVE THEM WITH BISONS FRENCH ONION DIP.. These are a must have at parties or at a picnic. absolutely recommend this brand to anyone . they are great with or without dip
Ava V.
Ava V.
Allen, TX
I'm a huge fan of the Ruffles brand, and I always buy a bag when I'm hosting a party. The original is great, but I also love the sour cream and cheddar flavor too. I still can't determine whether I like Lays or Ruffles better, but either way, I highly recommend it, and will definitely buy it again in the future.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Port Orange, FL
I have always had a consistent experience with Ruffles Original chips. I buy them for all parties I have. They hold up great to dipping. They are salted with not overwhelming you with it and interfering with the dip flavors. As at as the cost goes, they really aren't any more expensive than the other brands.