Ruffles Baked! Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Crisps uploaded by deymar R.
2 colors available

BY RUFFLES #56 in Chips

Ruffles® Brand Baked! Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Crisps.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• Are these particularly salty? I've run into that with baked chips b...1 Answers
  • It says 65% less fat than regular potato chips, but the carbs are s...2 Answers
  • "They taste really good to I like them with sour cream. " in 1 review
  • "Have the same great taste as the regular cheddar and sour cream chips but without all the calories and fat!" in 1 review
Cori W.
Cori W.
These chips are crunchy, cheesy, and flavorful! Best of all, they are a much healthier option than regular chips. At first, I didnt know how I would feel about baked chips. After my first bag, I was hooked! The baked texture is different from typical chips, but I actually prefer the texture of these chips over regular chips. I also like how they have less sodium. These chips are a great lower calorie option. I love having a guilt-free snack that I can enjoy.
Naty T.
Naty T.
Foodie Expert
I love these chips, especially the fact that they're baked. They taste good and they go great with my favorite chicken ceased wrap. Or as a snack all on their own! The taste isn't overwhelming or tiring, it's just right enough to keep me coming back for more. They're also reasonably priced and come in a few different sized bags.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Hobart, OK
My husband is in love with these chips, no matter how much he eats them. I always buy them when I go to the grocery store bc I know he can eat a whole bag in one sitting, and I feel less bad about that since they're baked, somehow. It's not the healthiest snack, but it's so much better than regular chips and tastes better too!
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Olympia, WA
I am not sure if there is an ode anywhere to the Ruffles Cheddar & Sour Cream flavor powder, but there should be. I usually don't even like baked chips (other than the plain flavor - try it in subs omggg so good), but these are amazing. UGH. I wish I didn't love them so much, or I guess, my waist line wishes I didn't. ;)
Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.
El Cajon, CA
I use to eat these back in high school when they would sell them during lunch, and trust me they were gone by the first two weeks of the month. These are amazing, and I don't feel so fatty after eating a single serving size. I would be a little bias because I love cheese as well, however this is totally worth your bucks
Elaine P.
Elaine P.
West Liberty, KY
These are my favorite baked chips! I like that they are healthier than the regular ones and taste just as good. They are very crispy which I like in a chip. The flavor is delicious as well. I have been buying them for years and I never get tied of them. Will continue to buy as long as they make them. Highly recommend!
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
Addis, LA
These are my favorite chips for when I need an extra snack. They are healthier than normal potato chips because they are baked and not fried. I buy these chips quite often. I am definitely a fan of these chips. I recommend these chips to someone looking for a healthier alternative to regular potato chips.
Yen C.
Yen C.
Charlottesvle, VA
Foodie Expert
This is definitely my favorite flavor when we get the box that contains different flavors. I think I just really like the texture as well. It is delicious, but it is sometimes too salty. It probably isn't good for people who have high cholesterol, but I guess the baked aspect makes it slightly healthier.
kristina p.
kristina p.
Oak lawn , Il
These are my absolute fave! Love them better than regular potato chips. They aren't greasy and they're super crispy. Can't even really tell that it's supposed to be a better for you snack. I buy these over regular potato chips all the time because of taste not health consciousness. Best of both worlds!
Cheyanne C.
Cheyanne C.
Chandler, AZ
Foodie Expert
YES! YES! YES! These chips are so yummy! They give you all of the flavor of a cheddar and sour cream chip without the heavy feeling. The texture is great since I typically like a more crunch chip and they go GREAT with just about anything. I buy these almost every time I go to the grocery store. YUM!
Sara B.
Sara B.
It says 65% less fat than regular potato chips, but the carbs are so very high! (21g) plus the serving size is so small (11 chips). Are there better chips out there to eat when on a diet? Or should I just not eat the chips?
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Foodie Expert
Are these particularly salty? I've run into that with baked chips before.