Ruffino Prosecco DOC, White Sparkling Wine

by Ruffino

Ruffino Prosecco DOC Sparkling White Wine is an Italian sparkling wine meant to be sipped and enjoyed. This creamy and crisp extra dry white wine offers fruity aromas accompanied by hints of wisteria, with an intense peach and golden apple flavor. This Italian wine begins in the hilly area of Valdobbiadene, with glera grapes that undergo a traditional wine vinification. The winemakers then use selected yeasts in a natural refermentation process to create this clean and delicate Ruffino prosecco wine with refined bubbles and a pleasant finish. Enjoy this Italian prosecco as an aperitif, mix it into your favorite cocktail or pair it with margherita pizza, seafood, shellfish and white meat dishes. For the best quality and taste, drink this Ruffino wine young. Refrigerate for three to three and a half hours and serve at a temperature between 45 and 48 degrees. Please enjoy our wines responsibly. © 2019 Ruffino Import Company, Rutherford, CA.

Will try this week, any recommendations to pair it with?
Start your review of Ruffino Prosecco DOC, White Sparkling Wine!
How would you rate this product?
Hillside, IL
Ruffino Prosecco DOC, White Sparkling Wine uploaded by chante C.
This is a really nice inexpensive sparkler. There is just a touch of sweetness, with some nice fruit flavors -- peaches, pears and apples, mostly. I really like this.
Hockley , TX
I love this wine. It is inexpensive and very smooth. I purchase it at Target for about $10. It is much smoothr than a Brut wine with just a little bit of sweetness. I usually buy a different Prosecco, but I was very happy with the overall taste of this product. I would recommend and buy again.
Simpsonville , SC
Purchased at: Target
Very tasty, dry I will also use it with oj or mango or pineapple or mixture of these juices for a quick mimosa or use with fresh fruit for a easy sangria type drink. Salud!
Valdosta, Ga
I love prosecco. This is a good one. It's great for any dinner, celebration, or holiday occasion. Can pick up at most liquor stores. I think it is delicious with a good hint of dryness to it! I am still up for trying other brands as well.
Little Elm, TX
My #giftcrush! Just love this Champagne so much and would like to put it on my wishlist right here! It is both a perfect price and a perfect glam. I bought it at Market Street before and would buy from there again! Constellation Ruffino Prosecco Sparkling Wine 750 ml
Oak Park, IL
I love this wine. It nicely priced and oh so very good. I mix it with fresh juice sometimes and it's so refreshing. highly recommended and a frequent buy for me!
Constant Spring, Kingston 8
One of my absolute favourite wines to date. I'm new to wines but of all i've had this is truly amazing. It's also pretty affordable which is always great. I'll definitely treat myself to a glass of this every once in a while.
Alhambra, CA
Oh Ruffino, what a delight. A good, quality Prosecco if I ever had one, and at a decent grocery store-esque price. Crisp, refreshing, and an easy light buzz, it's a suitable bottle to pop open on a weekend dinner.
McDonough, GA
A very very good prosecco! I find myself reaching for this brand when my go to is sold out but this is slowly becoming one of my favorites! The flavor is amazing!
Alexandria, VA
This is my go-to for Prosecco. It's a great value and is so refreshing. I bring it to tailgates with me during football season for mimosas!