Ruffino Prosecco DOC, White Sparkling Wine

by Ruffino

Ruffino Prosecco DOC Sparkling White Wine is an Italian sparkling wine meant to be sipped and enjoyed. This creamy and crisp extra dry white wine offers fruity aromas accompanied by hints of wisteria, with an intense peach and golden apple flavor. This Italian wine begins in the hilly area of Valdobbiadene, with glera grapes that undergo a traditional wine vinification. The winemakers then use selected yeasts in a natural refermentation process to create this clean and delicate Ruffino prosecco wine with refined bubbles and a pleasant finish. Enjoy this Italian prosecco as an aperitif, mix it into your favorite cocktail or pair it with margherita pizza, seafood, shellfish and white meat dishes. For the best quality and taste, drink this Ruffino wine young. Refrigerate for three to three and a half hours and serve at a temperature between 45 and 48 degrees. Please enjoy our wines responsibly. © 2019 Ruffino Import Company, Rutherford, CA.

Will try this week, any recommendations to pair it with?
Start your review of Ruffino Prosecco DOC, White Sparkling Wine!
How would you rate this product?
Clackamas, OR
Ruffino Prosecco DOC, White Sparkling Wine uploaded by Cindy C.
Ruffino Prosecco DOC, White Sparkling Wine uploaded by Cindy C.
Purchased at: Safeway
Crisp fresh taste with lots of bubbles. Very refreshing first time drinking it and I love it. Subtle hints of apple or pear. I would definitely recommend. Very reasonable price and can get it in a single serve bottle.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is my favorite sparkling wine. I drink it a few times a week. I find that the flavor profile tastes better than other sparkling wines available in my area (MS). I do not mix it with any juice because I think it is great enough on its own.
Purchased at: Target
I love the splits and full bottles of this Prosecco! I buy it at Target and it’s often on sale! Makes for a perfect Sunday Funday. The splits are great for nights alone in which you don’t want a full bottle to go flat!
Bronx , NY
Great mixed or alone. My new go to! Fresh crisp and delicious. Easy to find and pretty affordable especially if you need to host a brunch or party. Always have one in the fridge!
Richmond, VA
Ruffino Prosecco DOC, White Sparkling Wine uploaded by Monica S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is an amazing Prosecco. First is not expensive and easy to find. Second the taste is not too dry or not too sweet. Lovely flavor!Ruffino Prosecco DOC, White Sparkling Wine #summersip #vacay
We recently tried Ruffino Prosecco at an Italian restaurant, and I thought it was really good, especially for the low price-point.  It went will with the salty and sour items on the antipasto plate.  I like that it is more on the dry side.  I will probably buy this again.
This is one of my favorite Prosecco’s! It’s so crisp and doesn’t have a weird after taste. I thank my step momma for introducing me to it! Very affordable and perfect if you want a ladies night or a date with your man. Or just a night to yourself with your favorite book! I’ll always buy this.
This drink is very good, but it sneaks up in you. One glass and you just might feel a little bit too Comfortable. More glasses just might put you straight to sleep! It is a kittle bit on the bitter side, so it can be an acquired taste.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this wine! If you are looking for a cheap bubbly this is the way to go! It's one of the more affordable sparkling wines for the taste, and size! One of my favorite things about this wine to, is that the sparkle actually stays with the wine for more than a few sips! SO good!
FLUSHING, NY
Ruffino is a great brand when it comes to prosecco. I wouldn't say it's my favorite but it's definitely among some of my top favorites in the lower price point category. It's well balanced, smooth, and tasty at a very affordable price and it's available nearly everywhere.