BeveragesAlcohol & MixersWineRuffino
Prosecco DOC Made With Organic Grapes Italian White Sparkling Wine

Ruffino Prosecco DOC Made With Organic Grapes Italian White Sparkling Wine

by Ruffino

Ruffino Prosecco DOC White Sparkling Wine made with Organic Grapes bestows peach and apple flavors in each bottle of wine. Crisp, bright, and delicate with fine bubbles, it is meant to be savored.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ruffino Prosecco DOC Made With Organic Grapes Italian White Sparkling Wine!
Mantel  A.
Philadelphia, PA
Ruffino Prosecco DOC Made With Organic Grapes Italian White Sparkling Wine uploaded by Mantel  A.
Crisp and refreshing. Perfect for any special occasion or event. Treat yourself, you deserve it!
Alexandra F.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
Tastes great, decent price, I like Stellar Organics Champagne a lot too which I found at Whole Foods, but this is a close 2nd.
Chase M.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Target
Light, crisp and refreshing. Great choice for a Sunday Funday or for a dinner party with friends.
Kristi Lynn C.
Winter Garden, FL
Growing up in a Sicilian-Italian American household, I have drank my fair share of #Ruffino wines. I absolutely love the diversity of this brand and every expectation is always surpassed with every new opened bottle.
Kayla F.
Niles, OH
Delicious, crisp and refreshing. Perfect drink for the summer time! Affordable and high quality. I would recommend this to anyone who likes a little bubbly in their drinks.
Guilherme M.
West Caldwell, NJ
I had a dinner with some friends from work and we decided to buy this wine to go with it. It was a great choice, it's a smooth wine with a delicious taste.
Berkeley W.
This is a great , refreshing presecco. It's not overly dry and definitely not sweet. LaMarca is one if my favorites but I could find the drop down to select the brand. Either way both are pretty good
Christina  P.
Holbrook, NY
Deeelicious! Bright and bubbly, this is a great Prosecco. Love the dryness it’s just the right amount
minh P.
Anaheim, CA
I enjoyed this a LOT. I had the chance to try it during a happy hour and wow is it delicious. ITs not overly sweet, but sweet enough for me (i have a sweet tooth). Very crisp and refreshing with fruity notes. I bought myself a couple of bottles after i tried this
Yoel F.
Thornton Heath, Surrey
Ruffino Prosecco DOC Made With Organic Grapes Italian White Sparkling Wine uploaded by Yoel F.
Top choice for a spring summer celebration, light and crisp, bubbly but without overdoing it!

Looking for your answer?