BY RUFFINO

Pinot Grigio has become Italy's most famous white wine, beloved the world over. Ruffino Lumina Pinot Grigio comes from the growing regions best suited for high quality Italian Pinot Grigio: Veneto, Friuli-Venezia Giulia and Trentino. We carefully select the best fruit from high-altitude vineyards that rise dramatically out of flat plains. The name Lumina, 'illumination of the moon' in Italian, brings attention to the importance of moonlight during a grapevine's life. The label's quarter-moon represents the ancient alchemist's symbol for this satellite of the earth.

We source the grapes for Lumina from the Delle Venezie IGT, an appellation comprised of Veneto, Friuli-Venezia Giulia and Trentino. These are the top regions in Italy for the cultivation of Pinot Grigio. Fermentation takes place in temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks.

Enjoy Ruffino Lumina Pinot Grigio as an aperitif or as a wonderful companion with a variety of foods. It's delicious with prosciutto and mild cheeses, fresh salads, and pasta with cream sauces. It also pairs well with seafood, shellfish, white meat, or Asian dishes.

Color: Straw yellow.

Aroma: Notes of meadow flowers, pears, and golden apple. The bouquet is fresh and complex, showing refined notes of sage and mint accompanied by an elegant minerality typical of Pinot Grigio.

Tasting profile: Medium bodied, lively, and elegant. A touch of minerality lingers in the finish, with notes of lemon peel.

Leah R.
This is a good wine, it is very dry and would pair very well with a Gouda cheese or white cheddar or something with a strong flavor. Very light flavor goes down incredibly smooth however I would suggest to keep it chilled as it does have a slight bitter taste.
Courtney S.
Fairborn, OH
One of the best Pinot Grigios I've ever had. And I'm quite the connoisseur! A little sweeter than most Pinots, but not overpowering. I had to stop myself from ordering another glass. I need to find a local wine store that carries it.
Christie P.
Woburn, MA
My favorite wine of all time. I was introduced to it on a cruise this past June. I even put it on my Christmas wish list. It's my ultimate favorite. A must try/have.
Lauren W.
Chester, VA
I liked this wine. pretty sweet and I'm definitely more of a sweet wine gal. perfect for summer nights outside.