BeveragesAlcohol & MixersRuffino
Lumina IGT Pinot Grigio Italian White Wine

Ruffino Lumina IGT Pinot Grigio Italian White Wine

by Ruffino

Fresh and fragrant, Ruffino Lumina Pinot Grigio Italian White Wine offers flavors of apple, citrus, and pear. From the Delle Venezie winegrowing region in Italy, it is medium-bodied and balanced.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ruffino Lumina IGT Pinot Grigio Italian White Wine!
Luca Lacey B.
Agoura Hills, CA
Not a big white wine guy but this once’s pretty good. Probably one of my favorite go-to products that I have! Really happy I gave this product a try and I will definitely be purchasing again in the near future … really good starting and easy to find in the market !
elanie G.
Randolph, MA
Ruffino Lumina IGT Pinot Grigio Italian White Wine uploaded by elanie G.
Purchased at: Costco
It’s ever so slightly sweet. It’s a little dry but not too dry. When it goes down it hits the back of your throat. It doesn’t smell like much. More taste than smell. It definitely is not as sweet as most Pinot Grigio I’ve had or are used to. Don’t know how I really feel about it.
Megan S.
Aberdeen, MD
I had this wine when I was in Italy on the island of Capri and it is absolutely delicious! I was so surprised to find it sold in the USA. This wine is affordable while still being amazing.
Nina F.
Cos Cob, CT
Good. Not the best. Better chilled or with ice. On the inexpensive side. Screw off cap too which makes it easy well I believe.
Cassidy F.
My favorite wine, 5 stars! It has a great taste and I will continue to purchase! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Elizabeth K.
New York
I love all Ruffino products. They’re delicious, unique, and pretty inexpensive considering the quality. This Pinot Grigio is one of my go-to white wines. I take it to parties and enjoy on nights-in. You could do a lot worse than this delicious bottle!
Nikki M.
Parkland, FL
I love Ruffino wine! I actually went to the vineyard in Italy so I know the wine is made to standards. I would do nothing to improve it. It is affordable and very delicious. I would recommend to others for sure.
Jennifer W.
Fitzgerald, GA
I am not much of a wine drinker but If I was this would be the wine I chose. I use to bartend and this was the wine a lot of my customers chose.
Kaci B.
Austin, TX
I have recently moved from Pinot Grigio on to Sav Blanc, as my tastes have changed. When I was exclusively Pinot Grigio though, this was always my go to. One of the cheapest bottles on the shelves. Good value for sure!
Kimberly M.
Morristown, NJ
I bought this as a cheap white whine in bulk. This was amazing. So sweet and tasty!!! I like their Prosecco but this was way more than I expected !

Looking for your answer?