BeveragesAlcohol & MixersRuffino
Lumina DOC Pinot Grigio Italian White Wine

Ruffino Lumina DOC Pinot Grigio Italian White Wine

by Ruffino

Fresh and fragrant, Ruffino Lumina Pinot Grigio Italian White Wine offers flavors of apple, citrus, and pear. From the Delle Venezie winegrowing region in Italy, it is medium-bodied and balanced.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ruffino Lumina DOC Pinot Grigio Italian White Wine!
Christie P.
Woburn, MA
My favorite wine of all time. I was introduced to it on a cruise this past June. I even put it on my Christmas wish list. It's my ultimate favorite. A must try/have.
Leah R.
NewYorkCity
This is a good wine, it is very dry and would pair very well with a Gouda cheese or white cheddar or something with a strong flavor. Very light flavor goes down incredibly smooth however I would suggest to keep it chilled as it does have a slight bitter taste.
Lauren W.
Colonial Hgts, VA
I liked this wine. pretty sweet and I'm definitely more of a sweet wine gal. perfect for summer nights outside.
Haley M.
Bozeman
great for the price! I generally drink this when ai make shrimp at home, and I use a little bit to cook with too
McKenzie C.
Plymouth, MA
I am a big fan of Pinot Grigio but do not want to spend a lot of money on one bottle. I find this brand to have the best tasting Pinot Grigio at a decent price. The flavor tastes like a high quality bottle but this one is affordable! Highly recommend.
Angely T.
Far Rockaway, NY
I love to use this for cooking especially or when eating seafood or chicken great for light pastas
Feeney A.
Atlanta, GA
Great for a hot summer day, refreshing, dry and crisp. Great for the price point! Would recommend.
BC O.
Fresh and fruity. Easy to drink and goes with so many foods. Delicious !! A cool, crisp glass of Pinot Grigio is perfect for summer.
Alexis D.
Auburn, ME
Average white wine for the price. Taste like most commercial pinot's. Refreshing and bright tasting
Gabrielle V.
Succasunna, NJ
This is my favorite Pinot Grigio on the market right now! It’s crisp and has a light flavor, plus the price is amazing.

Looking for your answer?