BeveragesAlcohol & MixersRuffino
Il Ducale Toscana IGT Rosso Red Blend Italian Red Wine

Ruffino Il Ducale Toscana IGT Rosso Red Blend Italian Red Wine

by Ruffino

Ruffino Il Ducale Toscana IGT Rosso Red Wine is a well-balanced and fruit-forward Italian wine with a pleasant freshness, flavors of cherries and chocolate, elegant tannins, and a lingering finish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ruffino Il Ducale Toscana IGT Rosso Red Blend Italian Red Wine!
Nadja S.
Worcester, MA
Ruffino Il Ducale Toscana IGT Rosso Red Blend Italian Red Wine uploaded by Nadja S.
It’s a unique very fine wine and price it’s very affordable for it’s quality loved it. Don’t need improvements at all
Kennady B.
Kernersville, NC
Personally not a big red wine person but this red blend hits the spot and makes me feel classy!! I love the packaging and price is wonderful. It goes well with pasta or even a pesto sandwich. Any Italian!!
Yvonne J.
chattanooga
Its ok not my favorite wine Im more of a strong Chardonnay with a strong percentage
Nancy B.
Pa
Good wine. I like it when eating Italian food. Not my go to wine for regular wine. My preference would be a Chianti.
Angela M.
West Babylon, NY
Smooth, sweet, and no bitter sharp taste. One of my go to favorite wines. It's a steal for its real true value. Very easy to fi ish a bottle!
Valencia W.
Fort Wayne
I love this product and will continue to use it 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋👍 🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣
Elizabeth L.
Hollywood , FL
Im Italian and this red wine is amazing paired without a good meal… you would be set for the night.
Jamie M.
E Bridgewtr, MA
Delicious wine and very reasonably priced. This is a great table wine for guests. The only improvement I would make, is to sell larger size bottles. That way, we won’t have to open as many. 👍🏻
Ritika B.
Winchester, MA
I am not a wine person, but I can proudly say, I managed to drink this Tuscan wine. We celebrated our new year with this one. It has some hint of spice with some lush flavors of cherry and plums. Loved it!
Diana S.
Not the worst wine I've had but certainly not the best in class. There are many other brands at similar prices with much better flavor. It needs some help.

Looking for your answer?