BeveragesAlcohol & MixersRuffino
Il Ducale DOC Pinot Grigio Italian White Wine

Ruffino Il Ducale DOC Pinot Grigio Italian White Wine

by Ruffino

Ruffino Il Ducale Pinot Grigio White Wine has a firm, balanced acidity complemented by a fresh, ripe fruit flavor that pairs well with seafood, linguine and tomato bruschetta.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ruffino Il Ducale DOC Pinot Grigio Italian White Wine!
Andrew B.
Copperas Cove, TX
This wine has a great flavor and body. If you’re looking to sit back and relax on the porch this is definitely the wine for you.
Ariel C.
Atlanta, GA
White wine isn’t my favorite but I did enjoy this one wine however I do prefer red to white any day of the week it’s just my preference
Rhianna P.
Odessa, FL
Light crisp pinot grigio that pairs well with pork and lighter white fish. Not too sweet..not too dry. Ruffino makes a decent pinot grigio that doesnt break the bank.
Tina C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Delicious, Lite, dry, love to drink it with or without fruit. It best with fish or chicken.
Aaron C.
Lake Charles, LA
A delicious crisp Pinot Grigio. I think this is a perfect summer time drink. Best served cold.
Mika A.
Brooklyn, NY
Great tasting white, it goes amazing with lighter dishes like fish, and a white sauce if you’re having a pasta night! Great finish as well. Very affordable
Sherri J.
Sarasota, FL
Purchased at: Publix
This is a great reasonably priced Pinot Grigio. It has a bit more of a mineral taste than a sour citrus taste, which is a good thing, in my opinion. It works as an aperitif or with a meal.

Looking for your answer?