BY GENERIC

Jessica B.
Steep Falls, ME
This is a great Chianti that won't break the bank. We had this at a restaurant I worked at we all loved it!
Isabel L.
Ogden, UT
This is a great wine. It's sooooo smooth. This brand's quality is always consistent. If we are ever invited to a dinner party, this is the brand/wine my husband and I usually bring over.
Chelse L.
This is what I would recommend for an affordable good table wine I think that this brand has some very good tasting wines. This is not sweet which is normally my go to but still good
Katrice S.
This is a pretty good wine for a good price. I tried it for the first time last summer while visiting my friends out west. We had it with steak and it paired nicely.
angela e.
Gary, IN
I really like tbe taste of Ruffino Aziano its great chilled its very affordable its got a very smooth taste not to dry not bitter
Julia N.
Tucson, AZ
Ruffino Aziano is a great dinner wine goes fantastic with fish, has a woodsy taste this wine is medium priced good for date night
Irma C.
Little bid acidic with crisp fruity taste. It is drier than the usual Chianti I drink
Samantha H.
In love with all this wine, especially chianti. This wine definitely hits the spot after a long day.
Gabriela P.
Frederick, MD
A friend of mine asked me to tried it, and I really liked it! The taste is fine and you can have it with any meal.
 Taylor   .
Tampa, FL
Great choice for a dinner date night. I really enjoy it and like it for the price
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
Is this a good wine to pair with meat?